*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Soldato
You have to be very quick if any you guys want one of these as they only have 2 left at this price

h.png

Soldato
Hey guys, sorry to be lazy and not read the thread but my net connection has gone to **** so need to be quick and then check back tomorrow. Just got one an s3 and now I'm after a case. Was looking at a £20-£25 price range and I think I'd probably rather leave it on permanently than take the phone out of the case whenever I wanted to use it.

Could someone recommend a couple of decent ones for me to look at?

Man of Honour
Due one of these soon as stock arrives:

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/power-bank-case-for-samsung-galaxy-s3-p35711.htm

Figure I can test it out as a leave in the car glovebox instant power pack. I notice it adds quite a bit of thickness though but should provide ample power in those situations where you need some juice but don't want to open the back cover up and swap a battery etc.

I was looking at getting one of these, can you let me know what it's like when it arrives :)

Caporegime
Looks ugly to me! :p Also looks like it adds a fair bit of bulk.

I don't think you can beat the diztronic matte TPU case for all round protection and minimal bulk whilst also looking good and feeling nice.

Soldato
Man of Honour
I didn't know Walnutt were making cases for the S3 yet. I quite like the look and design of that (but perhaps not in blue :p).

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The Walnutt does look good and will no doubt be good since I had one on my S2. Just need a colour variant that suits the PB instead of the bright ones on offer right now...

Still, while it will protect more than the ROCK case, no case feels as good or looks as slick as one :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Put phone in pouch, put pouch in pocket, repeat for answering a call or using the phone.

It's extra faff and many people don't like faff nor potentially damaging the phone casing.

Man of Honour
OP
Put phone in pouch, put pouch in pocket, repeat for answering a call or using the phone.

It's extra faff and many people don't like faff nor potentially damaging the phone casing.

My phone stays in the pouch when I'm travelling and I don't like faff around a phone which it is. Not managed to damage one in all my years of use. Anyway it's all very subjective. ;)

Man of Honour
I'm generally not a fan of those sorts of cases, however, that one interests me because Walnutt stuff is usually well made and, it:

• Covers the small gaps around the edge of the screen
  • Looks fairly nice, with the right colour
  • Provides rear and front protection, due to being raised slightly
  • Would protect the phone fairly well in the event of a drop
  • Probably adds some grip
  • Doesn't detract from the design (much)

I'll probably still settle on a pouch though!

Back
Top Bottom