**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
I've had my S21 Ultra for about a week now, upgraded from a regular S10. Can't say it's a huge upgrade, there's no specific big feature that gives a reason to upgrade as there has been before. In short, screen is huge and slightly brighter than the S10, 120Hz is nice, matte finish is nicer than gloss, black is nice but I miss the green colour, cameras are slightly better in most situations, battery life is a bit better. Just an all around incrementally better phone I suppose.

Definitely wouldn't have gone for it if not for getting a good deal with voucher and stuff.

Samsung promised 3 years of software updates from the S10 onwards I believe.

Yeah just haven't been expecting them to be so consistent with the update schedule and quality as we've heard it all before.

Very happy to be wrong though and frankly while I've been itching to upgrade, the S10+ still does a fantastic job, apart from average battery life. Really hard to justify a jump in contract price and I've only two payments left on the contract until can drop to SIM only.

Think I might just put the extra money away into some camera gear as been itching to get back into photography.

Permabanned
Anyone familiar with the white screen?

Alarm goes this morning, only for some reason near half the screen is a blinding white. Phone is concerning hot too, so shut down for 10 minutes only upon boot it's still there. Battery seems to have instantly degraded as well as I couldn't get it off the ground at work.

Been on charge last three hours at home and over 50% now which is a bit of a relief. Still, dissapointing. Only had it two years, my S5 lasted 5!

Soldato
Weather getting close to 20C reminded me just how bad Exynos was in these, just sitting browsing the Web on mobile data and phone getting very hot (46C) and now definitely throttling just doing a pretty basic task.

Back
Top Bottom