**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Associate
I pre ordered my 128gb S10 on 27th February and ever since my order status just shows “order placed”, but the shipping date is today...I’ve seen some people say their status was marked “preparing for dispatch” days ago, I’m worried now as the whole point of me pre ordering was to get it for tomorrow (the phones release date), but my order status hasn’t been changed and I’ve received no other emails after my order confirmation. Fml ‍♂️

Soldato
I threw a last minute pre order in with Argos this week and obviously haven't heard anything yet...hopefully hear about shipping later but I seriously doubt it with only ordering on Monday.

We shall see :)

Associate
You don't need to be singed in to see the status of your order. Go to the sign in page on samsung, you will notice a tab that says track order. Click it and enter your order number. Voila

I can't see where to find that.....arrgg lol

Can someone link or screenshot where I should be going.

Last edited:
Associate
I ordered straight off the Samsung uk shop for it to be delivered with the shipping date being today, but still no updates from samsung or the carrier it’s getting sent by, I just hope it isn’t delayed

Soldato
Does anyone know if the recycling pack for trade-in comes with the phone or in a separate delivery?

Just says this https://images.samsung.com/is/conte...nd-conditions-final-legal-approved-launch.pdf

5.5 You will be provided with prepaid return packaging materials to allow for the safe provision of your Existing Handset to us. You must ensure that the handset is provided to us within 7 days of receiving your New Handset. Failure to provide your Existing Handset within this time period will mean that you will be required to return your New Handset to us or pay back the discount you received on your New Handset. Please ensure that you back up any photos, files and other data which you have stored on the Existing Handset, and remove the sim card and memory cards before providing the Existing Handset to us. On receipt of the Existing Handset, all data stored on it will be securely wiped. We are not able to recover any data stored on an Existing Handset which has been provided to us.

Last edited:
Soldato
Apparently I'll get a text from Argos tomorrow 2 hours before my delivery with a 15 minute window...so random but I guess this is how they handle their deliveries these days :p

Ironically got the leather case for the S10 coming direct from Samsung since I got 10% off and 5% cashback...I'm sure we all know what will arrive first tomorrow!!

Man of Honour
Had a play with the S10 and S10+ today, thought it was nice but wasn't really blown away (not that I expected to be).

Not sure I can really be bothered switching over from an iPhone at the moment.

Soldato
I'm so annoyed lol. Ordered the 512GB white ceramic version from the rainforest on the day it went up for pre order with a delivery date on release day even now my order says arriving today but its not been dispatched yet. Called them up and apparently they don't even have any stock in of that model.

Associate
Mine doesn’t even have an arrival date and I’ve had no confirmation of it being dispatched, even though the shipping date was today (or now yesterday). what a joke

Associate
Where are you importing it from? I'm tempted to pick one up in Dubai next week but I'm not sure if it'll support all of the 2/3/4G bands here.

The potential lack of OTA updates is off putting too.

Looking at eglobal central and eBay if a discount code pops up. If you have the Exynos model then you should be able to flash a UK firmware. Just check online which bands it supports.

How much are they charging in Dubai?

Back
Top Bottom