**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S21 Family Thread ****

nam

nam

Soldato
Anyone here got the cashback offer on Amazon i will look today to upgrade to the S21+. I am still confused how long that takes , I see and the moment i get only only 139 for my S9+ , how do i get the extra £150 ?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Anyone here got the cashback offer on Amazon and look to upgrade today to the S21+. I am still confused how long that takes , I see and the moment i get only only 139 for my S9+ , how do i get the extra £150 ?

14 days from purchase the website will accept your new phones IMEI as a voucher code and add £150.

Worked perfectly for me yesterday.

Man of Honour
Soldato
Doesn't help that they'll massively devalue them and the lives by giving them away with the phones, I imagine many people like me just stuck them straight on eBay/MM/other selling sites are available.

That and tbh TWS are so cheap now on Amazon for a good sounding pair that these branded ones make little sense.

Soldato
Yeah, I'm not expecting a quick turn around. Luckily I've got other phones I can use.

Also they said they couldn't repair it if a pin was active, which It is and obviously with a power issue I can't remove it now either. They asked for it and told them where to go - hardware issue, establish a charge/boot up to lock screen and send back.

Although thinking about it I guess it could be software related .

Well, my Ultra was goosed so they sent me a replacement. refurbished by the looks of it as I was just over the 30 day period. Funnily enough I've not missed the Ultra, quite happy to use my Fold2, and while the camera on the fold isn't perfect as an overall device the fold will be hard to beat. So I'm left comtemplating if I should just sell the Ultra on, not to detract anything away from the Ultra as I stil find it's cracking device to use.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is iTunes purchased music still playable on android devices? If I remember right it wouldn’t play because of some drm protection? Has this been removed now or no? Thought I’d ask the people who moved from iPhone to Samsung devices.

Back
Top Bottom