**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Soldato
This, when you long press, it brings up the Google search bar. Wasn't there before the update.

Screenshot-20240416-150859-One-UI-Home.jpg
I honestly don't recall seeing that after updating my S23 Ultra. If it was there, and I've somehow removed it I don't recall intentionally doing so.

Soldato
Are there any bugs reported with recent update? Having few random glitches on various apps, I can't remove saved posts on Instagram, Google Maps wouldn't switch from map to satellite view, other weird glitches on HUKD app

Associate
Anyone able to recommend a screen protector? The official one seems to have been discontinued.
I ended up getting an IMBZBK tempered glass 3 pack for 8.99 off Ebay.
Quite an involved process to apply it but worked well and feels great compared to the official Samsung plastic one.
It has darkened the screen slightly but not an issue for me

Associate
I ended up getting an IMBZBK tempered glass 3 pack for 8.99 off Ebay.
Quite an involved process to apply it but worked well and feels great compared to the official Samsung plastic one.
It has darkened the screen slightly but not an issue for me
I take it back, it's started delaminating already and just noticed I managed to glue my s-pen in :o

Man of Honour
I take it back, it's started delaminating already and just noticed I managed to glue my s-pen in :o
i've the same IMBZBK screen protectors (bought the 4-pack for £5.99 from amazon in nov 23), has been fine the last 7 months not even had to swap them lol
the only complaint i have is that the fingerprint sensor is a bit a lot more finicky

Back
Top Bottom