**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S23 Family Thread ****

Associate
People I've got a few stickers saved on whatsapp and can see them on my Samsung keyboard but only when on whatsapp
I cant use or send through any other ways

Any help plz??

Caporegime
Anyone's honeymoon period over? My light sensor seems to have got worse, touch responsiveness a bit patchy (could be the screen protector), Nova seems to crash once or twice a month and I can only use the app drawer by force stopping Nova and my battery drain is definitely faster.

Associate
Anyone's honeymoon period over? My light sensor seems to have got worse, touch responsiveness a bit patchy (could be the screen protector), Nova seems to crash once or twice a month and I can only use the app drawer by force stopping Nova and my battery drain is definitely faster.
Nope. All fine here still

Caporegime
Sweet, it's coming ladies and gents.

Galaxy AI is coming to 2023 Samsung flagships tomorrow.

If you are using a 2023 flagship Galaxy devices and are feeling left out from the AI fun that Galaxy S24 owners are having, tomorrow you will be able to see what all the fuss is about yourself.

The Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, S23 Ultra and S23 FE, as well as the foldable Galaxy Z Flip5 and Z Fold5 will receive a One UI 6.1 update tomorrow that will enable the new Galaxy AI features.

Associate
Is Wi-Fi calling working for anyone else on EE?
I don't have the option shown in this screenshot

210823-f-6be9db4f-c4ee-4396-9445-64ca096156ad.png

Associate
Where is that screenshot from? My wifi calling settings are in the phone dialler app, not sure what else to call it. In the phone app then the 3 dots in the top corner> settings and its in that menu.
That's from EE's S23 Ultra Wi-Fi calling guide, but it's exactly where you said on mine as well. Many thanks :)

Soldato
People any help on thr above plz??

Not fully but I have the same. I've found the stickers saved in

internal storage>Android>media>com.whatsapp>whatsapp>media>whatsapp stickers

when you're in a different app and want to send a sticker you can add it from here. Maybe could copy them all to a more convenient folder

Last edited:
Associate
How do you get back the Navigation Bar "Swipe Gestures" again, after you've "upgraded" to 6.1?
Settings - Display - Navigation Bar - (Buttons or Swipe Gestures).
I've disabled all the Ai BS. Now I'm forced to use "Buttons" to be able to close apps, go back etc.
The gesture controls don't work anymore.

Thanks.

Associate
How do you get back the Navigation Bar "Swipe Gestures" again, after you've "upgraded" to 6.1?
Settings - Display - Navigation Bar - (Buttons or Swipe Gestures).
I've disabled all the Ai BS. Now I'm forced to use "Buttons" to be able to close apps, go back etc.
The gesture controls don't work anymore.

Thanks.
Have a look on https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS23/

Lots of people asking

Back
Top Bottom