**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Currently on 54% battery (Edge). With the S6 edge my and average day to day use at this point im around 10-20% and need plugging in.

I start work at 6.

I just got off the phone from Samsung Support. I will be getting the VR headset after all. I recommend anyone who has ordered through a provider who hasn't sent you the headset, that you contact your provider, ask them to send you a receipt and you can then send this off to Samsung as proof of purchase (as long as you pre-ordered before the cut-off). I don't know how long this will work for but it did for me :)

Oh for the love of god? O2 headphones bundled in are redemption not delivered with the phone argh.
Did you get the application form with it?
I didn't and O2 Business just gave me a link to enter my IMEI code in 14 days time and they reckon it'll be ok, I have less faith though.

I just had a small update too. Samsung pay removed.

I spoke to O2 about this too this morning, as Samsung Pay is yet to be released the update removes it for the moment, if you have it pre-installed that is as I didn't.
They also don't know when it will available either :(

can anyone tell me if the charger that comes with it is exactly the same one that came with the s6 edge, the output power is exactly the same, just would save me unpacking the one with the s7 edge

thanks

Will smart switch keep all your bank app details in place etc?

Not kept any of the banking apps, don't know if that's the banks choice as they are very strict with security, which is a pain because I'll have to go in to set it all up again :(

Did you get the application form with it?
I didn't and O2 Business just gave me a link to enter my IMEI code in 14 days time and they reckon it'll be ok, I have less faith though.

Yeah just a leaflet that says come back in 14 days :(

Phone though, well happy :D

Back
Top Bottom