**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Turns out Vodafone have messed up my order also, it was stuck at awaiting assignment (no real clarification given). No email or any form of contact to me of course, I contacted them as I hadn't heard anything since my original order email.

I had to re-order and now I'm expecting delivery Friday, I could have had it yesterday if they had bothered to let me know.

I would personally leave in disgust but as I'm upgrading early, I don't have a choice. I'll wait to I have the phone and kick up a fuss in store.

Haha you're right, I'd probably love it to be fair.

I'll tell you what I would like, a desk or table with it built in! Seems pointless that I have to plug in a pad and still have a wire going across my desk, but if it was built into furniture then maybe.

I've never ever broken a USB cable or port.

Ikea I believe do have furniture with wireless chargers built it

Thats my only real complaint with my 6P - the height. 'Size' wise I don't find it an issue, but its tall, a little too tall maybe...

Turns out Vodafone have messed up my order also, it was stuck at awaiting assignment (no real clarification given). No email or any form of contact to me of course, I contacted them as I hadn't heard anything since my original order email.

I had to re-order and now I'm expecting delivery Friday, I could have had it yesterday if they had bothered to let me know.

I would personally leave in disgust but as I'm upgrading early, I don't have a choice. I'll wait to I have the phone and kick up a fuss in store.

When you get the feedback text, it will be about the store specifically. Please don't be harsh as the adviser will get a rollocking.

How are people getting on with the headphones? Mine just seem to drop out all the time and it's not like I have giant cavernous lugs. They provide two sets of buds but they are both the same size. Shame my Sennheisers are a bit dodgy on the plug. Can anyone recommend a good set of in ear headphones without breaking the bank? I don't want to spend much more than £50.

I got funny ears. And normal buds drop out all the time. I got the Panasonic ergo fit in ear headphones a few years ago. They fit so well I can go running with them in. Once they're in they don't come out unless I take them out.

1hr 35mins to charge from 4% to 100%

That's pretty impressive to say the least for a 3600mAh battery and "only" QC2.0. Also, not seen 4hrs screen on time for ages based on my work location and -95dBm cell reception keeping the battery working hard. This is sweet! Normally it's 2-3hrs with the Z5/Z3, a shade more on Marshmallow.

Back
Top Bottom