**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Id like a wireless charging pad for my computer desk. I've got enough bloody wires trailing around everywhere. By my bedside id just use a cable though. The provided cable is a bit short for my setup so wireless would be nice.

And HTC Likely to make the next round of Nexus too!

Seen that too although not bothered tbh, ever since the M9, they have just gone down the drain with design + hardware decisions + I am def. not waiting until October/November only to possibly have another big device as the flagship nexus device.... :p

I'm another not bothered about wireless, looks cool but really takes me no time to just plug in a cable. I'd happily use one if it was given to me but that's about it.

Spoken like someone who has never used one on a regular basis so doesn't know any better.

PS: USB ports also break or warp through wear and tear. :p

Last edited:
What's the best wireless charger to buy other than the Samsung branded ones and do you need to buy a plug/cable to go with them?

I don't mind the pad not being extra fast charging as I mostly charge over night anyway so prefer slow charging for that

Thanks

To be fair about the camera sensor I'm sure the Sony sensor was the better one in the S6 series :p

Everyone thought the phones would come with the Sony sensors and it turns out you may get a Samsung one, both should be comparable though.

Sony sensor here and have to say the camera seems great so far.

Pfffft. Man up. :p

Google make the design decisions anyway.

Not everyone carries a handbag to hold their phone and other "accessories" :p ;) :D

Well hopefully they get HTC back on track with slim bezels! And here's hoping that they have at least as good of hardware as the 6p..... Either way though, def. not waiting, want to get a new phone before May, so the only choice I really have is the GS7.

Spoken like someone who has never used one on a regular basis so doesn't know any better.

PS: USB ports also break or warp through wear and tear. :p

Haha you're right, I'd probably love it to be fair.

I'll tell you what I would like, a desk or table with it built in! Seems pointless that I have to plug in a pad and still have a wire going across my desk, but if it was built into furniture then maybe.

I've never ever broken a USB cable or port.

Yeah just watched that as well, I was initially surprised when I saw the title but just shows how good it is when thats all he could find, Oh and I agree about the back button, damn you Samsung! :D

I must just say, this is my first ever Samsung device and I was really worried about TouchWiz after everything I've heard over the years, I was very keen to stick with stock Android. But honestly after a days use I'm really happy with it, finding it a pleasure to use and after changing the theme to material dark it looks great. Might stick Nova on at some point but for now I think I'm happy to use it as it is.

Back
Top Bottom