**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Thread ****

Soldato
Mine is now saying.......between 13:23 and 14:23, i'm number 41 and he's currently on delivery 1.

that's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES :'(

Soldato
UK mail are awesome. When i received my tracking number last night, i clicked it and said i wanted to collect from depot and it allowed me to collect at 8am this morning, and as it was on the way to work it was extremely convenient :D

Phone is awesome :)

Soldato
I'll post some pictures up soon however quick first impressions are that I am extremely impressed with the official Silicone and Clear Covers from Samsung.

I was expecting both to have a bit of bulk behind them but the Clear Cover is a nice hard plastic which is soooooo thin it's impressive and still manages to be raised around the top and bottom 2 corners of the S8. It also looks fantastic, I got the 'black' one which is essentially a darker plastic so that when it's on the phone it isn't as obvious as a normal clear cover would be.

The Silicone cover as well is extremely thin and feels great in the hand. This I was surprised about as when compared to Apple's silicone cover it has nowhere near the amount of bulk that thing carries.

One great aspect of the official cases is that the there is a strip of the material to separate the Camera Module + Flash from the Finger Print Scanner...this works a treat.

I'm really impressed as you can tell and I would recommend both to anyone without hesitation.

Soldato
UK mail are awesome. When i received my tracking number last night, i clicked it and said i wanted to collect from depot and it allowed me to collect at 8am this morning, and as it was on the way to work it was extremely convenient :D

Phone is awesome :)

Half wishing i had done this now, the local depot is 45 minute round trip but i could have least gone and got it this morning :p

Soldato
perhaps a silly question, but I have lots of iphone (QuickTime) videos from my existing phone that I might like to put on my new s8+. Will they play on this phone without loads of fiddling around?

The phone has just this moment arrived

Soldato
I'll post some pictures up soon however quick first impressions are that I am extremely impressed with the official Silicone and Clear Covers from Samsung.

I was expecting both to have a bit of bulk behind them but the Clear Cover is a nice hard plastic which is soooooo thin it's impressive and still manages to be raised around the top and bottom 2 corners of the S8. It also looks fantastic, I got the 'black' one which is essentially a darker plastic so that when it's on the phone it isn't as obvious as a normal clear cover would be.

The Silicone cover as well is extremely thin and feels great in the hand. This I was surprised about as when compared to Apple's silicone cover it has nowhere near the amount of bulk that thing carries.

One great aspect of the official cases is that the there is a strip of the material to separate the Camera Module + Flash from the Finger Print Scanner...this works a treat.

I'm really impressed as you can tell and I would recommend both to anyone without hesitation.

sounds good! i tried to look at them in the samsung store but they wouldn't open the packaging....

Back
Top Bottom