The 'Official' Screenshot & Tips thread 4 FSX enthusiasts & flight simmers.

Associate
I've been flying the Wilco/FeelThere ERJ's for a while and here are some screenshots from some of the flights:

TsGL.jpg

aA5mN.jpg

epl4T.jpg

cpWGu.jpg

uXtPi.jpg

3y5NV.jpg

Soldato
That Delta shot is excellent. Great pics.

It's Paris Air Show Week. There a few good photos coming out and a video of the SU-35S on YouTube.

To show my virtual support, I'll be flying from the G8 Summit N.I, to the Paris Air Show, Le-Bourget this week, possibly Weds or Thurs to place my virtual order for 1 x A350, 1 x ATR-600 and 1 x Bombardier CSeries.

Associate
Hi guys,

I've just dug out my FSX. I've never really installed anything except the base game before. Can anyone recommend a list of basic things I can download and install to make the game a bit better looking and performing? Preferably free, but I don't mind a few cheap things once I get into it.

Cheers!

Soldato
Hello fergie128,

You can get basic versions of UK Airports for free from UK2000.

You can get various freeware sceneries and aircraft from sites like AVSIM.

I haven't got it, but ORBX England looks a great place to improve things.

As for performance, be realistic. Landing at Heathrow in a payware aircraft with sliders to the max in a thunderstorm will bring even high perf PCs to a slow down. Read Kosta's guide and I find for me, different configs for different situations works well.

Soldato
Hi.

Just reinstalled FSX deluxe, start a flight and approx 3-4 mins in getting BSOD

with this error message

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Only happens since installing and using FSX.

No other app/game causes this - any ideas thanks

Memtest ran with no errors

Permabanned
Hi.

Just reinstalled FSX deluxe, start a flight and approx 3-4 mins in getting BSOD

with this error message

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Only happens since installing and using FSX.

No other app/game causes this - any ideas thanks

Memtest ran with no errors

FSX can be very sensitive to RAM timings...if you have your RAM set to very aggressive timings I have seen this cause issues with FSX blue screens??

Soldato
Ringo747, someone's actually thinking about the 1 FSX user in N.I.

FSS said:
Orbx have taken the unusual step of announcing a promotion which starts today for the week leading to the release of FTX EU SCO Scotland.

With that region completing Orbx's coverage of Great Britain before they turn their attention to Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic, Orbx want to celebrate the ability to fly from Land's End to John O Groats in one contiguous FTX region set.

Also because Orbx's prices are indexed to the AU Dollar, it has taken a battering in currency markets in the past month so these incentives make the new prices even more affordable for £ and € and US$ buyers.

Back
Top Bottom