The 'Official' Screenshot & Tips thread 4 FSX enthusiasts & flight simmers.

Soldato
Well that's just typical, just ran out of runway!

b2c024.jpg

Came in a tad late

Soldato
Some pics of my Easyjet A320 approach and landing into Edinburgh
<snip/>
:eek: Impressive!

I'll be online from 10.45pm this Friday on Mumble. It would have been earlier, but I'm off to see a badminton club.

For those that have nothing better to do, we can:-

a) Fly
b) Set you up on Vatsim
c) Go over improving FSX
d) Learning how to fly the 737NG, ATR72 or making better use of the default Cessna
e) Anything else.

Mumble connection details are in some previous post of mine.

Permabanned
Some reverse thrust...Like it! Your scenery looks quite flat, are you using VFR?

Yeah I use GenX VFR scenery for all my UK flying.

Looks great from IFR and VFR altitudes but does start to look very flat as you come down for landings. I usually have treescapes installed but I was fiddling with visual settings when I took these shots so my autogen trees are not visible.

I tried Orbx England, whilst it does look better at low landing altitudes because of all the autogen buildings I think it looks rubbish higher up, especially the colors...they look almost cartoonish to me?!?!

Soldato
Thank you!

Yes, I am using the Natural ENB from the REX forums. I have also noticed that some REX textures can look amazing while other ones don't look as good.

Beautiful shots there Dappo. Not had much time for fsx recently and I'll be having to do a full install on my new system too!:(

Must try the natural enb, the one I had installed previously was too overpowering and gave a slightly odd dark look to everything.

Back
Top Bottom