***The Official Starfield Thread*** (As endorsed by TNA)

So my ship that couldn’t carry 3 lock picks now has room for a buggy…..coolies.

Had a little go again with it, it’s a decent addition and I guess shows they have listened at least a little.
Is the type of game where your weapon does magically 20% more damage by adding a point to a skill or a Gatling gun does less damage than a pistol... :)

i think if the items are on the floor they do not count also
It's the old "ocean wide, ankle deep" saying that fits pretty well. You can also acces your full inventory, although you've changed ships and your current ship can't fit it all. You can also sell from your ship's inventory when you're far away or modify equipment and having access to materials from your ship, but you can't put items directly into your ship's inventory if you're too far away..

It's a mess. A sandwich in a plastic bag, on a table, in a look out position like it's Fallout or Skyrim, but on a planet with extreme atmosphere (basically none, just ... space)... just laying there. Alongside side a coup of coffee. Starbucks style...

Pretty ironic when you think of the "NASA punk style" :))

Alas, since there aren't many options, it grew on me.

I notice that the achievements for the DLC are already attached to the game in Steam.

And I have actually got one of them. Weird. I assumed that the beta from 17th Feb was to clear the decks for the DLC, as well as being a bug-fix, but it has actually enabled the achievements. The first is pretty trival: find 50 sites in the "Va'ruun'kai" - whatever that is. The universe as far as I can tell.

So, what mods worth using on this these days?

So many updates since it came out that inthinknhalf the mods I used are now redundant.

So, what mods worth using on this these days?

So many updates since it came out that inthinknhalf the mods I used are now redundant.

Aside from various enhanced texture ones, the essential ones for me are:

StarUI HUD
Undelayed Menus
Luma HDR (Make your OLED not look like an IPS with raised black etc)
PRaxis Inventory (Better layout, adds more fields etc)

Not essential but nice:
HD Overhaul

Actually started looking today because initially I thought no way am I paying for the DLC, but then I noticed it was in my library as I paid to do the EA thingy.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom