*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Just paid for my 512gb last night, I ordered very late, think was 7th August if that helps anyone else waiting.

Is DBrand the go to skin or are there others people can reocmmend?

Only just ordered my Deck so don't have a skin on it but I have iphone & Macbook Air skins from Xtremeskins, always been satisfied with them, well priced too.

I've been playing around with the Steam Deck for a few days and I'm massively impressed!! I'm completely sold, and I would 100% upgrade to the sequel if it had a few updates (larger screen or less bezel would be my top)!

Do you guys use a screen protector on yours at all? Not sure if I should, or which one I should go for...

Will be doing this later today. Got a few purchases on Epic but also got literally hundreds of free games that I’ve never got around to playing too.

No need to install Windows either, which is nice!
I’ve just done this today, it’s a piece of cake and you can launch it from within the gaming mode of the deck once you’ve added it, no need to go to desktop mode every time.

Tried out rocket league and seems to work fine, that rumbleverse even worked too but that’s brand new so may need a while for some updates to be more stable, didn’t play around with the settings (all were on high) and it was stuttering quite a bit. Impressive though a none steam game working on the day it’s released.

Edit: Just realised that method is not the one I used, I just installed heroic game launcher and you can link it straight to your epic account, far easier imo.

Reactions: HRL

Will be doing this later today. Got a few purchases on Epic but also got literally hundreds of free games that I’ve never got around to playing too.

No need to install Windows either, which is nice!
Yup i think i posted this or something similar here on this thread already.

While you are at it. install this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylErPAL2cj0

Reactions: HRL
Yup i think i posted this or something similar here on this thread already.

While you are at it. install this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylErPAL2cj0

Already installed Emudeck, been playing a few older Dreamcast games.

Did have a post deleted regarding trying to get the Switch emulator working. I’ve got a Switch so not sure that it’s exactly piracy but haven’t cracked it yet, which I gather is needed to get the “keys”.

Shame really as I was looking forward to playing BoTW on my Steam Deck.

Back
Top Bottom