Man of Honour

JUST-EAT £7 off a £15 Order (Birmingham Only) - New/Existing Accounts​

Single use, expires 07/05/24

BRUM-HALAL7

Last edited:
Man of Honour
BRUM-HALAL lol

Anything to do with Ramadan?
depends on which half of the discount code you are most inclined to discriminate against :p
i would personally go with the brum bit of the discount code lol
:cry:

just a bit of wiki-ing...actually yeah, brum has the highest population of muslims outside of london

The top 20 local authorities in England and Wales with the highest percentage of Muslims in 2021[58][59] were:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Had this pop through on my email
Just-eat grocery shopping free delivery:

GROCERY2
*Voucher valid until 31 October 2024. Participating stores only. £5 minimum spend applies for free delivery. Service charges and other charges apply. Subject to availability and store opening times. See just-eat.co.uk for more details

(not sure if account specific - I won't be using it anyway so free to anyone who would)

Caporegime
My local Papa John's is doing a collection deal for any size pizza - £6.99

Just ordered 2 XL half and half pizzas for just £13.98

Not sure it it's our store only or nationwide, but worth checking.

Man of Honour
Foodhub code from last night still working now though, just used it for a whopping £2.99 off a Saturday night Chinese :)

FRYN8
I used it last night for a Chinese, order was meant to be delivered in 40 mins but with 80 mins gone and no sign of it i contacted FH...
They got on the blower to the restaurant so when my food did turn up it had loads of extras chucked in for free and FH gave me a £3 voucher with no min spend to use next time :)

Man of Honour
It's worth checking your Uber Eats accounts as i got an offer on mine for £15 off a £25 grocery shop which covers several local places including Iceland (valid until midnight 21st April)

Be wary of over priced items though as some things can be a lot more than in store,
luckily i have a One Stop that doesn't charge silly prices and delivery is only 29p, even with the 10% service fee and 30p bag charge it works out to about 50% off

Also £1 cashback via TopCashBack

@Gray2233 @LeeUK @tamzzy @Defiant306 @Firestar_3x @Tom|Nbk @Fonz-Valo @Diddums @Sone @djcj @Infidelus @robfosters

Last edited:
Caporegime
It's worth checking your Uber Eats accounts as i got an offer on mine for £15 off a £25 grocery shop which covers several local places including Iceland (valid until midnight 21st April)

Be wary of over priced items though as some things can be a lot more than in store,
luckily i have a One Stop that doesn't charge silly prices and delivery is only 29p, even with the 10% service fee and 30p bag charge it works out to about 50% off

Also £1 cashback via TopCashBack

@Gray2233 @LeeUK @tamzzy @Defiant306 @Firestar_3x @Tom|Nbk @Fonz-Valo @Diddums @Sone @djcj @Infidelus
You don’t include me on your posts now you rotter :(

Back
Top Bottom