*** The Official Tekken 7 Thread ***

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Sooo it's exactly 4 weeks, June 2nd until Tekken 7 is FINALLY released on consoles. I cannot wait!

My favourite fighting game. Will probably pre-order it within the next few days on PS4, £43 from Amazon is best I can find.

Below is a 2 hour vid of every character :D

Soldato
Will wait last tekken I enjoyed was original tekken tag, didn't mind 4 either but since then always found em lacking. However it gets good reviews may change mind

Soldato
Sooo it's exactly 4 weeks, June 2nd until Tekken 7 is FINALLY released on consoles. I cannot wait!

My favourite fighting game. Will probably pre-order it within the next few days on PS4, £43 from Amazon is best I can find.

Add VG5OFF40 code to your order before 7th May at Amazon and get £5, brings the game down to £37.99. It'll be £2 cheaper still if you have amazon prime.

I'm getting this, love Tekken.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
OP
Add VG5OFF40 code to your order before 7th May at Amazon and get £5, brings the game down to £37.99. It'll be £2 cheaper still if you have amazon prime.

I'm getting this, love Tekken.
Thank you for that, yep got Prime just ordered for £35.99 :)

Soldato
Sucks there won't be crossplay, now I don't know whether to get this on PC or PS4...

I want better res/graphics and free online but I suspect the PC playerbase will die out quickly.

Associate
Tekken hasn't been ps exclusive for a long time now, as 6 and Tag2 were both on 360 also (and wiiu in the case of tag2).

I'm getting on PC so hoping the playerbase remains strong enough for a good while, the post launch DLC should help.

Soldato
Own a PS4 pro, loved tekken of the past.
Frankly the fact that I can own a PS4 and not have a realistic way to play tekken has been an insult to the past, there isn't even a way to play a new paid version until 7 is released and old versions are total no go.

The walled gardens of gaming are a detriment to the art form and in the case of Sony's horrible handling of their own legacy, an insult to loyal customers.

That said I hope Tekken 7 and the New Gran Turismo are great, Still It's likely to cost £80+ to party like its 1995.

Back
Top Bottom