The one and only signature creation thread

Odd request for a friends guild banner for a game, so any input would be welcome as I'm rubbish at making this type of stuff.

Guild name "The Young Assasins",

Anything with said guild name and daggers/swords/skulls would be great :D

Thanks in advance!!!!

I think I need a sig change.

I had a ghostbuster type theme a while back courtesy of Jonny_no2 and the current L4D one I've had a while now.

Wouldn't mind going back to the GB theme but that's not too important. Would prefer a black/red colour scheme, [OcUK] Egon in the sig somewhere aswell.

Cheers :)

Could some kind sole create for me 1 x Steam clicky icon/button/thing please, preferably no more than 75 pixels wide.

Something along the lines of:
Steam3.png

So I can do something like this:

ABL4D.jpg

And have the left part of the sig on rotation.

Thanks in advance,
Antar.

Last edited:
can someone create me a sig please using the following image :

a-creed.jpg

The name can be removed if you like

I would like the quote "Knowledge is Power" in it also.

Thanks

Mmm , well it depends how you define a web 2.0 button
ive got plenty of stuff ive made for steam

EG
toxic3.png

can do you something similar if thats what your after

I was thinking of something more along the lines of:

image025k.png

Only not as wide.

Edit: Actually, don't worry about it, I'm kinda happy with these if only I could soften the edge a wee bit:

Image7.png

Image8.png

Thanks anyways _lecro_.

Last edited:
Hi,

Is anyone able to create a signature for me using this pic?

I would basically like it left clean but reduced in size to fit as a sig with my name added on the bottom right corner in a grey or white or similar color text to match the pics color. Thanks :)

havnt had a sig for some time....

I'll leave it up to someone on the design....But could it be something positive and meaningfull, full of hope, kind of thing, as lately all i seem to be is feeling down and angry because of someone.

Thanks

Gamesig.png

Would someone be so kind to use that pic yet incorporate the text "Contrary to popular belief, these do not make me a killer" with the text in a striking font that is easy to read.

Thanks.

:)

Back
Top Bottom