The one and only signature creation thread

Please can I have more of the Hulk in the sig:(.

lol. You said you wanted to make the hulk bigger. But if I make him bigger You will be able to see less of him.

If you want to have more of the hulk in the sig, I'm going to have to make him smaller overall, so more of him can fit in.

Oh and I don't mind at all. :)

Just gimmie a min.

I will if people stop moaning about things there getting for nothing..
makes my f##kin blood boil..

The normal response when receiving a free gift is " thank you thats very nice"

:DBoil away.

I said please, he offered and asked if there was anything else I would like done! What the **** has it got to do with you lol.

lol. You said you wanted to make the hulk bigger. But if I make him bigger You will be able to see less of him.

If you want to have more of the hulk in the sig, I'm going to have to make him smaller overall, so more of him can fit in.

Oh and I don't mind at all. :)

Just gimmie a min.

Much appreciated asim and thank you again:cool:.

3.jpg

How's this?

I'd hate to start something off and not get it perfect. Even minute details.

If anyone fancies knocking me up a signature then please do. I don't know what style of font or colour to use. I think the border on the examples on this page works well too. Not sure about an image on a transparent background.

I'm quite partial to nVidia Dawn who is probably going to be the easiest option. Link to 1024x768 picture (has text at bottom that‘s not needed). Don't know how much of the image to use, but the Leviathan example above looks good, instead of resizing the whole picture down.

Or, Homeworld game series themed (not gameplay footage). The pictures I've seen are portrait orientated. Examples I like include Homeworld game of the year edition, but it looks empty without the Homeworld logo, as seen in this example that has a planet forming the two o's for the title. And the alternative cover for Homeworld 2 looks good too. Don't know about images from all the cut scenes in black and white, as I don't remember them.

Or (not this picture) Cindy Synette promoting SiN Episodes is pretty nice, but not found any easy to alter pictures.

Alternatively, I began to make my own years ago, then gave up when I realised my plan was too ambitious. This was as far as I got. Would probably add a border now, like the examples on this page. The ambitious part was using the Doom logo font for my user name. But cut and pasting it around to make different letters wasn't successful.

If more theme suggests are needed I'll come up with more.

Thanks in advance to anyone that chooses to accept this mission impossible.

Edit: Managed to make my own using Gimp. It lacks a fancy font and border, but I'm happy after spending over a hour tinkering. And it looks better on the forum that it did during creation in Gimp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom