The one and only signature creation thread

25oxojs.gif

Please can I have this made into a 400 x 75 pixels (width x height) with a max of 20 KB please. Also if possible with a red background and the EST.1892 bit at the bottom of the image changed to Matticus pretty please.

liverpoolfc2.png

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'd love it if someone could knock me something together :D

Something with "Shell" written in it (the name I'll sign things off with if I both to lol).

Linux flavour would be good? Tux? Maybe some take on my name shell and bash? Like shell@ocuk:~$ - just an idea? Other wise just generally techyness - Matrix? lol. Feel free to do something else though if you get inspiration! ;)

Thank you!
Shell

I'd be amazingly greatful if someone could make me a sig based around this image:

Gecko-final-logo.gif

But extending the font to say Geckovich.

I really don't have the first idea about image manipulation but would be love to see what you guys could do.

If this image isn't suitable then any other suggestions would be more than welcome.

I've never had a sig before :(

Please can I have this made into a 400 x 75 pixels (width x height) with a max of 20 KB please. Also if possible with a red background and the EST.1892 bit at the bottom of the image changed to Matticus pretty please.

Many thanks in advance.

TANK_LIV1.jpg

TANK_LIV2.jpg

TANK_LIV3.jpg

Last edited:
They are all great many thanks to you both:cool: just one question please, are those sigs 400 x 75 pixels (width x height) with a max of 20 KB?

I tried playing around with that Gimp progarm and needless to say I'm useless at making sigs:(.

Back
Top Bottom