The one and only signature creation thread

Any takers for signature? :)

Yeah, I've had a go at this for you mate. I think it's the sort of thing you were after. ;)

monsterav.jpg

Hey Jonny no2,

You made this sig for me, I love it, but if you have the PSD could you perchance change the specs to;

Q6600, 6GB, 2x4870HD
PSN: n1blo STEAM:n1blo
Canon EOS 1000D
MBP

Just like that?
Your amazing!! :D thanks in advance

EDIT: could you make Canon EOS in RED, like it is already? 1000D in white.
rest of specs in orange and MBP in white?

Ta! :D

Last edited:
Thanks Ice globe for the last one

Hi, It's that time again. I have used my current sig. from this thread for about a year :) I was hoping someone wouldn't mind making me another sig. I have just upgraded to:

i5 750 @ 3.8GHz
Asus P7P55D
8GB OCZ 12800
GTX 260 (still)
Antec 900 (still)
OCZ 700 (still)

I like my current sig. (it's a Nirvana theme btw) and but would maybe like something with a light blue theme to it so it is a contrast to the old one. Also could I be really cheeky and ask for a version saying 4GHz just in case i overclock more (i've only had the above for 2 days)

Last edited:
can have a wack at mine if you would like :)

would like it to stay on the 8-Bit Ninjas theme.. as thats my band's name :)
and the two little ninjas, Green one reprasents me, and the purple one my partner in crime band mate hehe
possibly include my ocuk name on there too maybe.. you can probs find inspiration from our website.

Last edited:
Thanks Ice globe for the last one

Hi, It's that time again. I have used my current sig. from this thread for about a year :) I was hoping someone wouldn't mind making me another sig. I have just upgraded to:

i5 750 @ 3.8GHz
Asus P7P55D
8GB OCZ 12800
GTX 260 (still)
Antec 900 (still)
OCZ 700 (still)

I like my current sig. (it's a Nirvana theme btw) and but would maybe like something with a light blue theme to it so it is a contrast to the old one. Also could I be really cheeky and ask for a version saying 4GHz just in case i overclock more (i've only had the above for 2 days)

If someone does make me a sig, could I have "PS3 250GB PSN: BD-KURT" on there as well but seperate from the PC specs please :)

Last edited:
Just had some spare time so I thought I'd catch up on some of these requests before I pack for uni. Hope they all suit.

Enjoy ;)

Thinking I could do with getting on the sig bandwagon. Not sure what I would like, but something quite clean and comtempory would be the style I would go for.

Any takers?

lufbradan.jpg

Could someone make me one based on Star Trek Online?

Would like it to say my STO name Viken.

Thanks.

viken.jpg

Hey Jonny no2,

You made this sig for me, I love it, but if you have the PSD could you perchance change the specs to;

Q6600, 6GB, 2x4870HD
PSN: n1blo STEAM:n1blo
Canon EOS 1000D
MBP

Just like that?
Your amazing!! :D thanks in advance

EDIT: could you make Canon EOS in RED, like it is already? 1000D in white.
rest of specs in orange and MBP in white?

Ta! :D

I know you asked jonny to do this for you but I was in PS and it only took a minute.

niblo.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom