The one and only signature creation thread

phill0i.jpg

That's awesome lecro! :)

Sorry about my sig request, I should have been more specific and I do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do something nice for someone else. If Jonny hadn't made me one I would have definitely given you a bit more detail on the styles and such and I hope you don't think I'm ungrateful or ignorant because I do appreciate what you and everyone else in this thread does for the people who aren't capable of making them themselves. :)

Anyone fancy pulling me up a generic siggy using , Meguiars, Zymol, Zaino, Menzerna,Autosmart pictures :D

( car cleaning brands if you're thinking lolwut)

Much apreciated :)

Chris [BEANS];15900227 said:
Chris [BEANS said:
Hey all, I've got a cheeky request if ok?

What I have is basically what I still want, I just think Ryu looks like a bit of a wimp in it!!

I'm after my name, a Ryu (just a cooler and harder one than the current!!), any old background that suits the style, and maybe the Capcom logo but not essential.... No colour scheme, font or anything specific, whatever looks good with the image etc.

Maybe this guy, but I'm easy and don't know the first thing about photoshop, so if a different image is better or easier to work with, go for it

Cheers for your time

Cheeky, self serving bump ;)

Last bump before I attempt to learn photoshop :p

Still waiting for mine :(:(:(

Antec 900
i5 750 3.8GHz
8gb OCZ Obsidian
GTX 260
700w OCZ (optional if there isn't space)

And possibly "PS3 250GB PSN: BD-KURT" - in a different style/colour to the PC text OR just a PS3 logo and no PSN

The "MAME" text doesn't have to be as big and prominent thinking of space. It's not that relevant really.

Last edited:
Anyone fancy pulling me up a generic siggy using , Meguiars, Zymol, Zaino, Menzerna,Autosmart pictures :D

( car cleaning brands if you're thinking lolwut)

Much apreciated :)

TBH m8 i dont really know what you mean by that but hes my take on it

ocuk.jpg

Chris [BEANS];15912030 said:
Last bump before I attempt to learn photoshop :p
TBH Chris i like your current sig !!

If i was to make a replacement id be wanting a bit more info ;)

TBH Chris i like your current sig !!

If i was to make a replacement id be wanting a bit more info ;)

Understood dude :)

I was thinking maybe this Ryu, say to the right hand edge of the sig, looking all hard and stuff, with a fairly if not completely plain background. Maybe a dark blue similar to his top, unless that's too similar, in which case maybe a black? Even something like the background on 4nonymous's sig above.....
My name in a a nice clear font towards the left and if it doesn't look too out of place, keeping the Capcom logo on the left. If it's not in keeping with the sig, bin it :D

All in all, a similar concept to my current, just a darker, meaner, moodyer version :cool:

If you or one of the other sig wizards on here would be willing I'd be very grateful :)

Cheers for your time.

EDIT: oh, perhaps without the artists signature on the Ryu, unless that's bad etiquette as he did create it, in which case it stays!!

EDIT 2: Maybe even the same colour background as in the pic itself. Looks neat, and the artist put it there for a reason!!

Last edited:
Chris [BEANS];15921042 said:
Understood dude :)

I was thinking maybe this Ryu, say to the right hand edge of the sig, looking all hard and stuff, with a fairly if not completely plain background. Maybe a dark blue similar to his top, unless that's too similar, in which case maybe a black? Even something like the background on 4nonymous's sig above.....
My name in a a nice clear font towards the left and if it doesn't look too out of place, keeping the Capcom logo on the left. If it's not in keeping with the sig, bin it :D

All in all, a similar concept to my current, just a darker, meaner, moodyer version :cool:

If you or one of the other sig wizards on here would be willing I'd be very grateful :)

Cheers for your time.

EDIT: oh, perhaps without the artists signature on the Ryu, unless that's bad etiquette as he did create it, in which case it stays!!

EDIT 2: Maybe even the same colour background as in the pic itself. Looks neat, and the artist put it there for a reason!!

Any Good?
97080584.jpg

I didnt know what text to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom