The one and only signature creation thread

Any Good?
97080584.jpg

I didnt know what text to do.

Mate that is spot on!!! :D :cool:

Can I be really cheeky and ask for my name to be in a different font though please?

I have looked high and low for a font close to the way 'Ryu' is written in the image, but I've had no joy, so found one called 'Seven Monkey Fury', which wins just for having the coolest name ever!!

It's here....

If that's OK that'd be fantastic, if not I'd be more than happy rocking the sig you've done :cool:

Thanks again dude.

I think I need a new sig. I love the sig Skippi did for me a while ago and I'd like the new one to be in a similar vein. I'd like to keep the Volvo logo and the Apple and Windows logos also need to stay but they can be much smaller. I like the way skippi did the name too, modern and very easy and obvious to read. It also needs to stay colourful and bright.

The only main difference is that I want the inclusion of the Hampshire Police crest :)

So what can you do?

Bump :)

Chris [BEANS];15928238 said:
Mate that is spot on!!! :D :cool:

Can I be really cheeky and ask for my name to be in a different font though please?

I have looked high and low for a font close to the way 'Ryu' is written in the image, but I've had no joy, so found one called 'Seven Monkey Fury', which wins just for having the coolest name ever!!

It's here....

If that's OK that'd be fantastic, if not I'd be more than happy rocking the sig you've done :cool:

Thanks again dude.

beans.jpg

I'm in the mood for danc....sorry I mean a new sig.

Anyone bored & fancy having a go?

I'm thinking Admiral Ackbar for Star Wars, with the famous line 'ITS A TRAP!'

Aswell as my username of course!

Just if someone fancies having a go.

I'll paypal a pint to the person as a thank you! ;)

Hey everyone. I am in the market for a new sig. I would like it to be themed from the new STALKER: Call of Pripyat game. I would like my username and the Intel and Ati icons to be included.

Many thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom