The one and only signature creation thread

Hey all, I've got a cheeky request if ok?

What I have is basically what I still want, I just think Ryu looks like a bit of a wimp in it!!

I'm after my name, a Ryu (just a cooler and harder one than the current!!), any old background that suits the style, and maybe the Capcom logo but not essential.... No colour scheme, font or anything specific, whatever looks good with the image etc.

Maybe this guy, but I'm easy and don't know the first thing about photoshop, so if a different image is better or easier to work with, go for it :)

Cheers for your time

Hey guys,

I would like a new signature (Cant find my last request in here?) I want a formula 2010 Ferrari car and theme type of signature - with my nice name?

Appreciate it :)
iceonfire.gif

Any good?

Hmm, the PNG was much smarter, but over the file size. Will revisit it, assuming you like it.

Can someone please re-do my sig. with the following specs:

Antec 900
i5 750 3.8GHz
8gb OCZ Obsidian
GTX 260
700w OCZ (optional if there isn't space)

And possibly "PS3 250GB PSN: BD-KURT" - in a different style/colour to the PC text

The "MAME" text doesn't have to be as big and prominent thinking of space. It's not that relevant really.

Or a completely new sig.

Oh and if you do use the original sig. (thanks to Ice Globe) could you try it in another colour?

Pleeease will someone do mine :( EDIT: could I be cheeky and ask for one that says 4GHz as well :D

Last edited:
I think I need a new sig. I love the sig Skippi did for me a while ago and I'd like the new one to be in a similar vein. I'd like to keep the Volvo logo and the Apple and Windows logos also need to stay but they can be much smaller. I like the way skippi did the name too, modern and very easy and obvious to read. It also needs to stay colourful and bright.

The only main difference is that I want the inclusion of the Hampshire Police crest :)

So what can you do?

I accidently deleted my old sig and I'm not really sure what I am after.. Anyone got any suggestions?

Could be something related to FPS gaming with my name or something with Tekken (fav char Heihachi) or who knows..

Thanks to any who give it a try and just gotta say this thread is bleeding excellent! Goodjob to all who take the time to create some of the amazing sigs on here.

I dont mind doing you one mate ..
i just wish people would give a bit more info when requesting

like colours and styles fonts ect..
theres nothing worse than taking a n hour out of your busy life to find it wasted on making a sig that does meet requirements :D

ok then acdc logo is an obv must have also reds and blacks would be nice but beyond that its all good.
thanks.

Hey

I'd like a new sig please :)

If I could have something that involves something stand-up comedy related, like a microphone, with Comedian and seanjudge.com involved in someway. I like pixel fonts too so that'd be cracking :p

Chris [BEANS];15884777 said:
Hey all, I've got a cheeky request if ok?

What I have is basically what I still want, I just think Ryu looks like a bit of a wimp in it!!

I'm after my name, a Ryu (just a cooler and harder one than the current!!), any old background that suits the style, and maybe the Capcom logo but not essential.... No colour scheme, font or anything specific, whatever looks good with the image etc.

Maybe this guy, but I'm easy and don't know the first thing about photoshop, so if a different image is better or easier to work with, go for it :)

Cheers for your time

Cheeky, self serving bump ;)

Back
Top Bottom