The one and only signature creation thread

Try flattening the image before you add the stroke.
It's probably because you applied the stroke to the layer beneath the one on the edge of the right hand side. It's there its just behind something I'd imagine.

Was a good guess! :) Turns out it was actually my chroma subsampling rate set to 2x2 and setting to 1x1 sorted it. Never even seen that option before, but some googling got me there in the end...

Take 2:

orange peel 2.jpg

OK, after deciding my last request was stupidly hard (on account of their being no good professional homebrew equipment photographs), will someone make me a new one?

It has to include Alex, and be pink...
I do like booze, so if anyone has any ideas feel free to play.

I know it'll be hard, as my one is amazing as it is (I jest... but only a little). Ta!

I'd like something that involves Susan Coffeys lovely face. And maybe a dark red / black faded background?

This thread, 5th picture down. BOOM!

I went a little artistic on this. If you don't like it just let me know and i can simplify it.

jaytoukon.jpg

Would anyone with some skill in making signatures make a suitable one for me to use here please?

Your inspiration is my user name, other than that it's an open canvas.

My take on it:

profcheese.jpg

Would anyone with some skill in making signatures make a suitable one for me to use here please?

Your inspiration is my user name, other than that it's an open canvas.

Prof-Cheese1a.jpg

Could some one please make me a sig around the red dead redemption game?

Cheers!

Gamer_T1a.jpg

Gamer_T2a.jpg

OK, after deciding my last request was stupidly hard (on account of their being no good professional homebrew equipment photographs), will someone make me a new one?

It has to include Alex, and be pink...
I do like booze, so if anyone has any ideas feel free to play.

I know it'll be hard, as my one is amazing as it is (I jest... but only a little). Ta!

Alex2a-1.jpg

Alex3a-2.jpg

And this one i posted before but dont know if you seen :p

Alex1d-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey if any of you guys have some free time, I'd love to have a signature created.

What theme though, I have no idea, something minimalistic and include my username, but other than that, Its a blank canvas :D

Can anyone turn this into a sig ?

Would like the background colour the same and not fussed on having the film title in the sig, just Eastwood, Van Cleef and Wallach from left to right.

von3a.jpg

Many thanks to pieplough and prUnE! :D

I really like the both! :)

Gonna use prUnE's for now, and pieplough's once I fancy a change.

Appreciated guys! :)

No probs, prUne's one is a cracker :)

Could someone please make me a Half-Life 2 sig. with the text I already have? To save space I could lose the word 'obsidian'

mame4a.jpg

mame5a.jpg

Any good?

pieplough, they are both awesome mate! Thanks so much!

Going to get them into a rotating sig now :D

:D

Pie, quick question.

How do you manage to reduce size without the massive loss of quality.

Infact even on some images if i reduce the quality to the lowest i still find it decides to save over 20kb.

Back
Top Bottom