The one and only signature creation thread

Hey can someone make a sig for my colleague.

His name on the forums is: StigBourne30

Please can you use a VW logo and the Stig from Top Gear. :)

StigBourne301a.jpg

Go on then, someone create me an amazing signature that conquers the world. I am very uninspired when it comes to designing these things so be creative.

I like minimalism, simplicity, doesn't necessarily have to have my name on it.

If it's not amazing I will cast a voodoo curse on you.

platypus.jpg

This piece hints at the popular theory that platypuses did not evolve on earth, but were brought as pets by the aliens that built the pyramids.

I eagerly await my curse.

It's good, but it's not quite right :p. Font too big, and a bit too cartoony, though I do quite like it it's not..."there". Appreciate the effort though :).

platypus2a.jpg

Canadian wilderness ;)

Man some of these are awesome. Maybe i want one!

Hah. Yeah i think i do. I usually make my own but... Imaginations go wild! Things i like:

Battlestar galactica
Firefly
Alternate sizing, messy looking text.

Alternatively, go completely wild! As long as it looks awesome, which they all have so far, it can feature anything you like! Had an idea for a while you've wanted to try out? Go for it!

Dampcat2a.jpg

Dampcat1a.jpg

Ah balls! The new signature is over 20Kb in size so I can't use it.

trent.jpg

:p

Please have a go at making me one, incorporating the text in my quote - mystical and fantasy like would be nice :)

TMR2a.jpg

TMR1a.jpg

Any good? Quite limited by having so much text, using a clean font looked odd so used script.

Im open to any suggestions, just let me know man :)

Love this thread, its ace, some good work on show :)

i'd love a custom sig but have no idea what i would like! (not magic related, unles subtle!)

Free reign ??? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom