The one and only signature creation thread

TMR2a.jpg

TMR1a.jpg

Any good? Quite limited by having so much text, using a clean font looked odd so used script.

Im open to any suggestions, just let me know man :)

Thanks for having a go, I don't really like either sadly. I see the issue with the text, is there any way to get around it? I suppose I am going to have to lose it aren't I? :(

Could someone knock me up a basketball related sig.

Not really bothered about teams and players but something creative using silhouettes would be great. Having Orange Peel or OP in it somewhere too :)

not sure why the orange border doesn't continue down the right side, but may get a chance to look at it more later.

Try flattening the image before you add the stroke.
It's probably because you applied the stroke to the layer beneath the one on the edge of the right hand side. It's there its just behind something I'd imagine.

Thank you pieplough!!

No worries man :)

Could someone knock me up a basketball related sig.

Not really bothered about teams and players but something creative using silhouettes would be great. Having Orange Peel or OP in it somewhere too :)

Orange-Peel1a.jpg

Now that I do like, can you do a few more on a similar theme?

platypus2k.jpg

platypus2j.jpg

platypus2i.jpg

platypus2h.jpg

platypus2g.jpg

platypus2f.jpg

platypus2e.jpg

platypus2d.jpg

platypus2c.jpg

platypus2b.jpg

OK mate, lose the text Or perhaps keep the first line with ... at the end placed top left, then go Twin Peaks for the image - with Twin Peaks or my user name bottom right.

If you could link some images, cant find any good twin peaks images tbh.

Please, i would love one. RATM based. With this pic if possible...

Thanks.

lemin1a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom