The one and only signature creation thread

Thanks mate :)

Sure thing, seems a bit empty now.

Biz1b.jpg
Yeh it does...i will use the original :)...thanks mate

pieplough or kawolski

im after a new sig please
on the theme of msi 580 ( graphics card )with GJ02, if you can stick a core i7 logo in there better if not all is ok
any chance guys ?

Can someone design me a new sig please.

Basically I have an idea but not sure how you would be able to pull it off.

Wanting a white background with the newcastle badge in the middle of it with my name on either side. But across the bottom loads of newts and assorted other lizards dominating the bottom of the sig as if they were running toward the front.

Very vague I know but someone fancy giving it a try for me? Would be grateful!

pieplough or kawolski

im after a new sig please
on the theme of msi 580 ( graphics card )with GJ02, if you can stick a core i7 logo in there better if not all is ok
any chance guys ?

How's this mate?

ogjhqv.jpg

Apologies for not getting back to you mate, I recently moved house and kind of lost track of correspondence.

Last edited:
Thanks for my crossfire design dude :) It's excellent, will post a pic of it whenever I get around to printing it, and using it in my rig :)

Don't mean to derail the thread as this sort of thing isn't the purpose of the thread, but these two quotes would make good sigs:p

Shag the **** out of her mum. I'm talking properly annihilate her pasty, smash the **** out of it.
She's not sitting on my face. Which is a shame.

Can someone design me a new sig please.

Basically I have an idea but not sure how you would be able to pull it off.

Wanting a white background with the newcastle badge in the middle of it with my name on either side. But across the bottom loads of newts and assorted other lizards dominating the bottom of the sig as if they were running toward the front.

Very vague I know but someone fancy giving it a try for me? Would be grateful!

This anything near what you're after mate?

s1ujq0.jpg

Can someone play with this one please ?

I am after this image,

CrockettPaybackpic.jpg

On the right of the sig, obviously scaled down and imposed over a background of the link below.

Link

I am after the top image being imposed on the Miami skyline at the top of the url link with Crockett's face and badge cut and pasted on the right and just the skyline in the background with no other characters of images in.

Any good mate?

von.jpg

Any chance of more lizards of various description? Not so much more different types but more as if they are filling up the whole bottom of the thread as if coming toward you.

Much appreciate the effort mate! Wish I could do this sort of thing myself :(

Haven't forgot you mate, be with you shortly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom