The one and only signature creation thread

Could a kind soul please make me a cool, stylishly slick sig using this pic if possible?
Just had to oblige!

11523868.jpg

Cheers a bunch :)

EDIT: Yay!!

EDIT2: Does this version look any better? Less "busy" or still crap?

sigsimpshrunknvp2.jpg

Last edited:
D'oh! OK I'll see what else I can do. The thing is the text is what I wanted so maybe if i make it slightly bigger and reduce the number of lines...?

EDIT:
This any better? I decreased the opacity and increased the font size and spacing.
sigsimpshrunknvp3.jpg

Last edited:
i no this isnt strictly the right place but its were all the people with PS skills come :p

could anyone changed these icons...

curseClient_v2-prev.png

football-icon.png

under the curse logo just put CURSE and the football logo FBMNG (football manager 2011). the curse logo you could get rid of the grey circle and just have the flame.

to look like these?

icons-2.jpg

thanks very much!

Last edited:
Can someone please Christmas up my signature! I'm thinking a snowman, a Santa and/or a Rudolph. Maybe some ********** or a snowy scene.
Get to work gentlemen.
Thanks.

To anyone who's tried to upload something to Sigrotor only to have nothing show up in the image list, I've now fixed this bug – my bad :)

Thanks to all those who use it; I've served 500MB and 22,000 individual image requests since Wednesday, and that's just those who have signed up again since I rewrote it :cool: (EVH is in the lead with 150MB bandwidth usage :p)

Last edited:
To anyone who's tried to upload something to Sigrotor only to have nothing show up in the image list, I've now fixed this bug – my bad :)

Thanks to all those who use it; I've served 500MB and 22,000 individual image requests since Wednesday, and that's just those who have signed up again since I rewrote it :cool: (EVH is in the lead with 150MB bandwidth usage :p)

So we have to sign up again to use it? :(

Hello again guys, seeing as your last work was so deliciously good I'd like to request a new, Ashes-themed sig. Not gonna try and limit your creativity as long as it says 'Stewy' somewhere and has a picture of Graham Swann on it, preferably this one:

graemeswann1761054b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom