The one and only signature creation thread

Any good mate?

von.jpg

Oooh, I likes that. :)

Thank you kindly.

Shag the **** out of her mum. I'm talking properly annihilate her pasty, smash the **** out of it.

She's not sitting on my face. Which is a shame.

One of them might become my sig for a while..

Take a screenie of the quote than put some sort of design behind it, and your name underneath / above it :p

Oooh, I likes that. :)

Thank you kindly.

Your welcome mate, glad you like it.

Here's another that I spent a bit more time cleaning up and got all the car on the right in.

28bqnpt.jpg

Not sure why but photobucket seems to have proper raped the resolution of your sig and has given it loads of artifacts across the top.

Edit: Played around with border.

30tp36q.jpg

Thats a tall order there Von, so good effort Kawolski :)

Cheers buddy. :)

Last edited:
I have a massive request (as i think its going to be VERY hard to pull off?)

I want the sig i currenty have but instead of the earthbound chaps i want these bay boys:

costumequestheader.jpg

Still in black and white please

Also just notices that the chaps head far right is cut off, so swopping the text for "musty pie" over the the left and characters on the right would be fine?

I hope thats clear enough?

Just a quick heads up for everyone: I've finally got round to finishing off a complete rebuild of the Sigrotor site I made some time ago. It's a clean start, so any current links will be broken, though I've moved the old version to http://sigrotor.com/old/. All the old images are still available, but they'll have to be moved over manually (and a new account must be created on the new site).

Hopefully there won't be too many bugs now. Enjoy :)

Didn't want to create a new thread so thought this one seemed the most relevant, sorry if I'm mistaken.

I've finally decided to create a sig but I'm having trouble getting the file size down to <20kb whilst keeping the picture decent :(

Can anyone help me out? Or tell me what settings to use in photoshop please?

Here's my attempt so far: http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8093/sigsimp.jpg

Any help is appreciated :)

EDIT: I do realise the sig is quite annoyingly busy and doesn't really look how I intended it :( Still, the best I could do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom