The one and only signature creation thread

Hi all back again looking for a new signature. Was hoping you guys could help out again. Looking for something with a maybe a Skyrim look, but would like something Dark and menacing. As I have DEATHJUMPS as my gamer tag probably something with a GRIM REAPER would be real cool.

Any of you guys hook me up. :D:D:D

Oh also a lot of the signatures I can never see, the ones I have are in this kind of format (http://i.imgur.com/sWiWH.jpg) if ya know what I mean.

Thanks in advance :D

Thanks StoutMeister. I like this one :D
zddqg.jpg

I'm on it! ;)

Any Joy with that Image I sent ya StoutMeister?? :D

umm, didn't go to dark but are either of these any good?

deathjumps1.jpg

deathjumps2.jpg

Hey Dude I checked those out on my Iphone last night when I got home, I love the one with the Grim Reaper, looks amazing and love the way you did deathjumps on both. But again Im having the same problem, the format you have them in I cant see on my work computer (which is the main one I use all the time)

The format my own are on, are the only way I can see them.

Also did you look at the image I linked was looking for my SIG on that. Would be sweet!!! :D:D

Any Joy with that Image I sent ya StoutMeister?? :D

Hey Dude I checked those out on my Iphone last night when I got home, I love the one with the Grim Reaper, looks amazing and love the way you did deathjumps on both. But again Im having the same problem, the format you have them in I cant see on my work computer (which is the main one I use all the time)

The format my own are on, are the only way I can see them.

Also did you look at the image I linked was looking for my SIG on that. Would be sweet!!! :D:D

deathjumps.jpg

Hey dude looked at this from my Iphone Lovin it, sorry to be a pain but again its in a format I can see on my machine, (image is blocked) I love the pic but need it in a different format, something similar to my own as I can see it on my computer no problem.

Also could you have the trooper helmet on one side and my name on the other corner and can the name a bit clearer, sorry to be a pain man. :(

Hate that fact that I cant see it on my machine.

Hope you can help mate cheers (love that fact that it looks real creepy, sweet) :D:D:D

A format that you can't see on your machine? :/ It's a jpg just like your current sig? You mean the format as in layout?..

Theres two helmets in the sig I made, which one do you want gone?

I mean I cant see the image on my machine at all they must have that blocked at work, I had to go to my Iphone to look at it. I can see the image I have for my current sig, but not yours........I know man Im a real pain sorry :(

The one on the right is great size would love that on the left and my name on the bottom right.

Im not realy computer techy, I just know that I cant see the images on my work computer but I can see my current ones, not sure why that is man sorry :confused:

Back
Top Bottom