Neodite.jpg

Glaucus

Glaucus1.jpg

Angerer

Angerer.jpg

Foxtrot-Toaster

Toaster1.jpg

Toaster2.jpg

Hello sig masters, after sporting this tasty sig I got here aaages ago, I feel like a change to something new.

If possible, I'd love something akin to this to the side (not specifically this image though if you can find something better)

and have Devrij across it, and then "serial vapist" in smaller font below please :D

Or just come up with something to your own taste, which no doubt will be better lol

Thanks!

I can't find my signature pre poppy, so I need a new one. Can anyone knock one up? Pretty similar to what I have now would be nice. It has to be pink, and has to say Ahleckz. Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm in the market for a new signature as these days the classic nitefly sig is looking a bit plain so if anyone would be kind enough to make one form me that would be excellent - I would be most grateful!

Pointers:
I like the style of my current signature, but I also really like bright (but not repulsive) colours.
I don't want pictures or photos, but a modern art-esque pattern
My name is to be included, I am very fond of the text in my current signature, both style and size (the small 'n' seems to just work)
Black border essential

Warning - the last time I requested this I was very particular, so attempt this task with caution :eek:

Of course, the prize is seeing me flaunt your signature and my eternal man-love.

Here was the winner last time, it's brilliant but ultimately I think it looks too compressed:
nitefly0.gif

Many thanks in advance :)

Back
Top Bottom