The one and only signature creation thread

drz.jpg

Well hello thar! I'd be most grateful if you creative gurus could please create me a Christmas sig. I'm feeling festive but my skills are less than wicked sick.

I'd like...something that looks like a window.. looking out onto a snowy scene with a few awesomely shaped intricate ********** falling. And that typical condensation on the inside. Aaaand maybe a sleigh with some reindeer doing a drive by. Or a snowman. Or something. Something Christmassy :)

Thanks in advance!!
tongueup.gif

I know this is cheeky, but is there any chance someone could make me another? I just want anything :P as long as my username is in it, I don't mind. And it doesn't matter how daft it is, I'll put it in my sigrotor :P

Well hello thar! I'd be most grateful if you creative gurus could please create me a Christmas sig. I'm feeling festive but my skills are less than wicked sick.

I'd like...something that looks like a window.. looking out onto a snowy scene with a few awesomely shaped intricate ********** falling. And that typical condensation on the inside. Aaaand maybe a sleigh with some reindeer doing a drive by. Or a snowman. Or something. Something Christmassy :)

Thanks in advance!!
tongueup.gif

your wish.....

Reginald.jpg

Reginald1.jpg

Reginald2.jpg
:D

Last edited:
Might have to do some sig rotation goodness so I can get yours and Mr Chris'! :D If you could make the middle "F" in Freefaller lower case, and perhaps representing the French flag colours that would be great! :D

Might have to do some sig rotation goodness so I can get yours and Mr Chris'! :D If you could make the middle "F" in Freefaller lower case, and perhaps representing the French flag colours that would be great! :D

So you want the text as the French flag colours? May play around with a flag either way

EDIT:

Something else to consider I guess:
freefaller2.jpg

EDIT 2: Some variation:
freefaller3.jpg

freefaller4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom