The one and only signature creation thread

TBH i think hes made a very good job for someone who cant resize an image,
sure the text could do with being a little bigger but he has an abstract / grunge style i think is very good.. leave as is IMHO ..

I'm not quite sure how this works, never joined a forum before :/ so i just post an image i would like as a sig? I made a sig in photoshop but its like 1680x1050 i know you can change image size and adjust pixels etc but if i make it smaller the text becomes unreadable i don't know if I'm being retarded or not lol, i just need help re-sizing it

Well if you have the original .PSD still you could scale everything down to fit the 400x75 limit and then redo the text.

Well if you have the original .PSD still you could scale everything down to fit the 400x75 limit and then redo the text.

I didnt think of that lol :s

TBH i think hes made a very good job for someone who cant resize an image,
sure the text could do with being a little bigger but he has an abstract / grunge style i think is very good.. leave as is IMHO ..

I do know how to re size an image i was getting confused whether or not it would be readable (i didnt zoom out enough i think because it was blurry when i was looking at it) I've never worked on an image so small, also i think I'll move the text around a bit see what look clearer

bvuydfxcv.jpg

Also does the the image have to be less than 20kb?

finished.jpg

I decided to not put all the specs in and change the font color and looks pretty cool, i had no idea you could do save for web :D i was trying to make it 20kb in photoshop changing the resolution >_> no wonder all my small ones i tried to make less than 20kb kept looking horrible and turning out unreadable lol

Edit: i tried writing on both sides and made it slighty bigger

Finished_complete1.jpg

Edit: Trying Font color back on red

asus_rog_n1_finished3complete.jpg

Edit: I decided to use this with a line underneath for the specs.

Last edited:
hi, can anyone change the tubing and fan colour to red? im not sure if its possible but i thought id ask. i changed my system to a red theme so it would be easier to take another photo but i dont have a camera any more unfortunatley.

Theres a quick one:

YeENy.jpg

Hopefully someone else comes along with a better one mind :p I'll try again later if I get more time, that was just a quicky go

Back
Top Bottom