The one and only signature creation thread

Hey chaps,

Can any of you master craftsman make me up a sig please?

I'll put some pics below of sigs I've seen in this forum that I like the style of, so it may give you some ideas? I like it simple, clean & classy :)

Would it possible to get some with just my name in it, and maybe some with my pc specs and name?

Oh, and I'm using the Firefox black forum theme, and I'm partial to red & black :D

My fave style and colour for the name one, hope permabanned doesn't mind me using this style?
23wlj51.jpg

2lm08qh.jpg

6862au.jpg

2iqd05l.png

4h70qw.png

2jayubr.png

Hope that gives you some ideas? And big thanks to the relevant forumites for the temporary loan of their sigs :D

Guys, these are absolutely amazing, thanks ever so much, can I use them all please?

Also, if you don't mind, can you trust me the .psd files please so if I lose them, I can reuse them?

Thanks a million again, I'm proper chuffed with them all :D :D :D

@ StoutMeister,

Could you (if you don't mind) please make the 1st one with just my name, and to make the name bigger to use up the extra space, please? :D

And the 3rd one, with a red main font please?

Again, I love them all :D

Last edited:
Wow, just wow. Some real talent in this thread.

Is anyone able to incorporate the Baneling below into a signature for me? MUCH obliged.

Edit: removed

Last edited:
Forgot to ask you chaps, are the sigs hosted on your private account or have they been uploaded to a public account, ie, can I just use the URL for my sigs or do I have to re-upload them?

If I have to re-upload them, whats the best site as I've seen mention of some hosting sites changing the pic file size and degrading the quality of the pics?

Cheers :)

Hey Guys, I need a new sig again as my other one is now not allowed :p

Tbh I'm not fussy, I would like to see what you could come up with. All that I ask is I have my name in it, and if you wanted to my specs:

i5 2500K
6950 2GB
Asus P8Z68-Z Gen 3
8GB Kingston
60GB Corsair Force 3

Edit; May be a bit harsh to not give a guideline? Meh, just incase here are a few things I like... Drumming, Quantum Physics, Arma 2, Shogun 2, PC's (duh :p)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom