The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if any organisation takes money from government or other organisation they are influenced by that funder. So Elon and Twitter must be being influenced by Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

“If you really think that the government has no influence on the entity they’re funding then you’ve been marinating in the Kool-Aid for too long.”

Twitter no longer exists as a company. It's now just a brand owned by X Corp.

Twitter no longer exists as a company after Elon Musk merged it with another entity called X Corp.

The move means the app now forms part of Mr Musk’s X Holdings Corp., which has been touted as the future parent company for all of his companies, which include Neuralink, SpaceX, Tesla and The Boring Company.

It also potentially signals the next phase of Mr Musk’s plan to turn Twitter into an “everything app”.

'cause trying to make an app all things to all people absolutely works every single time.

What does my post count in the thread have to do with anything, why would having a high post count in a thread make it about me?

I haven't defended everything Elon has done, I've barely replied in here for the past month or more since this is now some Speakers Corner circle jerk where you all do nothing but post negative **** because you have this weird obsessive derangement syndrome with the mean nasty space billionaire

It really bothers you that people post in GD with opinions you disagree with doesn't it.

since this is now some Speakers Corner circle jerk where you all do nothing but post negative ****

Well this is where we have been posting updates from Twitter both positive and negative if you think it's all negative then please feel free to post some positive things Elon has done at Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom