The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what is the point of the deadline? Why not just do it, and then if those users realise they have lost something, then they will only then sign up. If they already have decided they won't lose enough to sign up and pay, what will change by delaying the inevitable?

The 420 just reeks of "I know this change is stupid, but the simps will love this and give me praise while everyone else bully's me"

Thanks for the laugh hahaha
Wow you're really struggling aren't you.

7htpvw.jpg

Did he knock on the BBC door and ask if anyone was free for an interview? :cry:

Elon Musk doesn't often give interviews, and last night's came about pretty unexpectedly - the BBC only had about a twenty-minute notice.

That would explain a few things.

Elon Musk confirmed he would change the BBC Twitter label to "publicly funded" after last week's row over the BBC account's tag inaccurately indicating the corporation is "government funded".

Now everyone can be happy about that particular point :p

If you don't have a journalist who is prepared then you don't do it. You push the interview for 24 hours. Allowing yourself to get sucked in is naive in the extreme.

It's a good pressure sales pitch, he's in demand and he can demand an interview right on the spot.

They got played and Elon got to have the theatre that he prepared for.

It's a good pressure sales pitch, he's in demand and he can demand an interview right on the spot.

They got played and Elon got to have the theatre that he prepared for.
I think it's more likely the definitely not Tory-aligned chairmen saw an opportunity to further degrade the institution and entirely ignored the fact that a good interview is planned, not hoisted upon a bewildered employee.

The word "professional" is doing a lot of heavily lifting there...

Haven't you noticed, they have nothing but the same memes and soundbites as they get programmed from the last round of rebuttals. People like Roar don't have an original thought in their brain cell.

"Anyone who doesn't like the objectively awful and ridiculous person, that I like for some reason, is deranged"

Reactions: J.D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom