The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last numbers put Trump support on 47% and DeSantis on 33%, Twitter should help. :)

Nothing will help Desantis once people realise what a deeply weird dude he is. I too used to think he could give trump a run for his money but for all Trumps horrendous flaws and stupidity he does come across as being himself… Desantis on the other hand comes across as some kind of oddball whose still trying to learn how humans behave and interact with one another. It’s mad how socially awkward the guy can be. Trump is going to absolutely rinse him imo

Last edited:
Nothing will help Desantis once people realise what a deeply weird dude he is. I too used to think he could give trump a run for his money but for all Trumps horrendous flaws and stupidity he does come across as being himself… Desantis on the other hand comes across as some kind of oddball whose still trying to learn how humans behave and interact with one another. It’s mad how socially awkward the guy can be. Trump is going to absolutely rinse him imo
Remember that Desantis still hasn't officially announced it yet. He hasn't started campaigning yet. Not officially (obviously sounds like it's about to change), and as a result, trump will have a boost by announcing first.

Then the biggest issue for Trump, is that will he be behind bars at that point? Will have have cases comes out of his back side, ears, every hole? Maybe so, and Desantis will be there to scoop up when the timing is right.

I'd prefer nikki and hope she can make some ground in the near year.

But in reality, we are miles away from anything.

Trump knew that if he announced late, he'd risk more of his party leaving him, so he's gone early to try cling on to whatever support he can get.

I'm not surprised Elon may go for DeSantis as who he supports. Trump has been a clear failure to anyone with half a brain and will continue to be one for the party.

I suppose Elon will then tell everyone to vote Democrat so that they win more seats and you have a republican president with a Democrat Senate...

Remember that Desantis still hasn't officially announced it yet. He hasn't started campaigning yet. Not officially (obviously sounds like it's about to change), and as a result, trump will have a boost by announcing first.

Then the biggest issue for Trump, is that will he be behind bars at that point? Will have have cases comes out of his back side, ears, every hole? Maybe so, and Desantis will be there to scoop up when the timing is right.

I'd prefer nikki and hope she can make some ground in the near year.

DeSantis is ironically more Trumpian than Trump himself, but he has zero charisma and doesn't excite voters the way Trump does. I reckon most Republicans want him to finish his term as governor and wait until 2028.

Nikki Halley is dead in the water, she's almost universally loathed by rank and file GOP. The only reason she's running is to make some money and claw back enough credibility to be considered for a cabinet position if Trump wins.

He is one of the most socially awkward politicians I've seen. Trump is correct, he made DeSantis, no way he can win a national primary vote, maybe if Trump had to drop out for legal reasons and DeSantis promised him a pardon if Trump threw his full support behind him. Can't see that happening though.

LOL I see since some of the changes like forcing a login for even basic search traffic has dropped ~15% on Twitter and overall traffic is down ~18% or something... I wonder when/if the penny will drop in respect to how much engagement is Twitter's life blood and the tighter you grip the more slips through your fingers. I can only assume Twitter is being intentionally run down for some reason otherwise it is staggering incompetence.

LOL I see since some of the changes like forcing a login for even basic search traffic has dropped ~15% on Twitter and overall traffic is down ~18% or something... I wonder when/if the penny will drop in respect to how much engagement is Twitter's life blood and the tighter you grip the more slips through your fingers. I can only assume Twitter is being intentionally run down for some reason otherwise it is staggering incompetence.
Drive it down -> sell it at a loss -> write off the loss against selling Tesla stock. Profit!

Breakdown/debunk of Elon's Twitter Spaces Starship launch. Safe to say Elon gets ripped to shreds. The water steel plate idea really gets it. No pumps big enough for the pressure required, they can't allow the water from it to enter the local environment (the launch pad is mere meters from the local water so good luck with that) would require huge settling ponds built and massive water towers if he wants the water plate gravity fed like with the SLS launch pad.

The trouble with headlines like this, is that many in this thread will actually be happy with this news.

bqVs9NA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom