The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine running for president and having the owner of one of the biggest social media platforms openly give you a head start with access to everyone like that.
It’s dodgy as all hell but I hope it’s backfiring.

Last edited:
:D

sVRBvDK.jpeg

Trump has no choice but to go back onto twitter, he is a bit stupid so probably doesn't realise this yet.

When Desatinist starts tweeting here there and everywhere it with be like a moth to the flame, he will have to respond.

When he sees his tweets he will go into that livid state and just simply wont be able to stop himself.

Imagine running for president and having the owner of one of the biggest social media platforms openly give you a head start with access to everyone like that.
It’s dodgy as all hell but I hope it’s backfiring.
He's offered the same to the other major candidates (Trump, RFK Jr) from both parties? I'm sure the offer would stand for Biden too, but I doubt his handlers would let him :p

Just been catching up with this thread, amazing how a US based social media platform's operation can so disturb lives over here that there's probably justification for a Valium prescription in some poster's cases :)

Last edited:
Just been catching up with this thread, amazing how a US based social media platform's operation can so disturb lives over here that there's probably justification for a Valium prescription in some poster's cases :)

Sounds like you are the one downing the copium here Chris. I'd lay off it, its not good for you.

If you are worried about people being disturbed by this, and their reaction to it, i think you should be worrying about Trump most of all. :cry:

If you are worried about people being disturbed by this, and their reaction to it, i think you should be worrying about Trump most of all. :cry:

I'm not worried by what Mr. Musk does or doesn't do, I am just laughing at people here wasting precious hours discussing something far away they have zero effective control over. There are plenty of things over here to get behind rather than trying to influence American social media companies.

I have never worried about Mr. Trump, why should I? I have no control over him or what he does, can't vote for or against him, and so it would be utterly pointless.

I'm not worried by what Mr. Musk does or doesn't do, I am just laughing at people here wasting precious hours discussing something far away they have zero effective control over. There are plenty of things over here to get behind rather than trying to influence American social media companies.

I have never worried about Mr. Trump, why should I? I have no control over him or what he does, can't vote for or against him, and so it would be utterly pointless.

Why is it that you and Roar have such an obsession with people "wasting their time" posting in this thread, whilst you both post in it all the time too?

You are still in the top 20 posters in this thread.

Honestly, the single most pathetic forum posts are those that question why people are posting/spending time on the subject.

Last edited:
Why is it that you and Roar have such an obsession with people "wasting their time" posting in this thread, whilst you both post in it all the time too?

You are still in the top 20 posters in this thread.

Honestly, the single most pathetic forum posts are those that question why people are posting/spending time on the subject.

Well, put me in my place, kindly explain to me what purpose all this discussion of how Musk runs Twitter is going to alter his decisions, or alter its trajectory? The only options available are to either pay to support some factions of it, or not use it at all. Do you think Musk reads this forum and ponders how to get his detractors on side?

He's shown right wing sympathies, he's ostracised for life by many here for just that, nothing he could do would ever grant him forgiveness for that from the entrenched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom