The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
or am I msging children? I'm 49 i'm ashamed to admit

Moans others are children. Posts like a child...

you run to apex for what? back up?

You're asking us to explain the simplest of things that that user did. He didn't run to me for anything other than to check something that you could have ignored. And you've got confused. Come on man. Take a step back for a second. Your post style is weird.

You're asking us to explain the simplest of things that that user did

Well Apex ( predator? ) explain away to me lol

No sunny pool side photos for us all?

I have noticed that You Apex try to remove confidence in the person to try to engage with on here, not very nice thing to do is it? Why is this your tactic?

Last edited:
Yes apparently he sold his 7 houses in California in 2021, he worked so hard to make his companies a success he owned 7 houses in one state at the same time. You'll be telling us he lives below the poverty line next. Man have you drunk the Musk-aid :cry: :cry: :cry:

He also paid the most taxes of any American ever and provided thousands of people with well paid jobs, while moving forward electric vehicles and trying to create a rocket that can send us to Mars.

"but he owned 7 houses in one state" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

He also paid the most taxes of any American ever and provided thousands of people with well paid jobs, while moving forward electric vehicles and trying to create a rocket that can send us to Mars.

There's a difference between how much he owes, and how much he's actually paid. On the basis of his stock sell-offs, he owes somewhere between $8-15 billion. How much he has actually paid, is known only by the IRS.

Like most billionaires, Musk has become rich by convincing other people to give him their money, not by risking or spending his own. I have no problem with this, nor do I care how much money he makes (I'm opposed to salary caps) but I do believe that 'Musk has paid a lot of tax' belongs in the 'So what?' basket. Everyone's supposed to pay tax, I don't think Musk deserves a medal for doing what the rest of us do.

Look you are the one licking his boots here. "Oh he works so hard he doesn't even own a house!" Yet 1 year ago he owned 7 houses. So last year he wasn't working hard? Which is is Roar?
I don't give a damn how rich he is, I'd like people as rich as him top pay a bit more tax on their quite frankly ridiculous wealth but I have no issue with people making money. What I do have issue with is people like you fawning over the guy. Yes he is a successful business man and I love what SpaceX is doing but this hero worship is ridiculous. Its laughable that people want a Twitter troll running Twitter. A man known to lash out when things don't go his way. A man who is shall we say, economical with the truth. Yes Twitter needs reforming but Musk is the last person that should be in charge of it. Fortunately it looks less likely by the day that it will happen.

Look you are the one licking his boots here. "Oh he works so hard he doesn't even own a house!" Yet 1 year ago he owned 7 houses. So last year he wasn't working hard? Which is is Roar?
I don't give a damn how rich he is, I'd like people as rich as him top pay a bit more tax on their quite frankly ridiculous wealth but I have no issue with people making money. What I do have issue with is people like you fawning over the guy. Yes he is a successful business man and I love what SpaceX is doing but this hero worship is ridiculous. Its laughable that people want a Twitter troll running Twitter. A man known to lash out when things don't go his way. A man who is shall we say, economical with the truth. Yes Twitter needs reforming but Musk is the last person that should be in charge of it. Fortunately it looks less likely by the day that it will happen.

Ok so this entire thing started because people like you were in here ******** on him, not because I was "fawning" over him, I'm defending the guy against these stupid attacks by petty men with "I'm voting Labour" in their Facebook profile picture who've achieved nothing of any significance. Instead of asking billionaires to pay more tax, why don't you look at what you can personally do? You realise a large portion of tax money is essentially wasted, where as Elon is using his money efficiently and effectively in useful projects and companies, but you want to take that off him to be siphoned off by the US government? This is the level of thinking you're at.

Ok so this entire thing started because people like you were in here ******** on him, not because I was "fawning" over him, I'm defending the guy against these stupid attacks by petty men with "I'm voting Labour" in their Facebook profile picture who've achieved nothing of any significance. Instead of asking billionaires to pay more tax, why don't you look at what you can personally do? You realise a large portion of tax money is essentially wasted, where as Elon is using his money efficiently and effectively in useful projects and companies, but you want to take that off him to be siphoned off by the US government? This is the level of thinking you're at.
What point did you think you were trying to make by saying he doesnt even own a home? BTW you are fawning over him. At least thats how it looks to me.

Oh I see Musk is homeless so we should give him a bit more leeway. Poor man is homeless with a partner and child to boot while having to sleep on a cardboard bed on the floor in a cold, cold factory.

What point did you think you were trying to make by saying he doesnt even own a home? BTW you are fawning over him. At least thats how it looks to me.

I didn't think I was trying to make a point, my point was that he isn't a billionaire who seems obsessed with accumulating vast amounts of possessions. He's interested in achieving significant things like getting a rocket to land on Mars. Tony, you'll say anything regardless whether you believe it or not if it's an attack on me, so I really don't give a **** about how you view me. Go back to /r/anti-work

Tony, you'll say anything you believe is an attack on me whether it's true or not, so I really don't give a ****. Go back to /r/anti-work
No point?

Just for your information I dont frequent reddit which I assume the /r/ thing is about. But thats okay because I know 'you'll say anything you believe is an attack on me whether it's true or not, so I really don't give a ****' Go back to /r/musksringpiece

No point?

Just for your information I dont frequent reddit which I assume the /r/ thing is about. But thats okay because I know 'you'll say anything you believe is an attack on me whether it's true or not, so I really don't give a ****' Go back to /r/musksringpiece

So you've now given up on debating any actual points in your responses which are on topic, apparently it's not ok to think a guy who's creating electric cars and rockets to go to Mars might actually be doing something worth while. Interestingly Elon Musk gets more hate than other billionaires, such as the Saudi Prince for example, who isn't doing any of those things; nothing to do with him wanting to make Twitter a platform for free speech I'm sure.

So you've now given up on debating any actual points in your responses which are on topic, apparently it's not ok to think a guy who's creating electric cars and rockets to go to Mars might actually be doing something worth while. Interestingly Elon Musk gets more hate than other billionaires, such as the Saudi Prince for example, who isn't doing any of those things; nothing to do with him wanting to make Twitter a platform for free speech I'm sure.
I very much doubt Musk gets more hate than the Saudi prince. Everyone of your posts shows how delusional you are. Talking about abuse of billionaires lets talk about Bill Gates you know the guy that was putting chips into the covid vacine. You think Musk gets more hate than even him?

What you call free speech is often lies though. Sorry. Alternative facts.

To paraphrase that psychedelic socked Channel 4 newsreader, "I have never seen so many chipped shoulders in one place". :) I don't even like the drug using Musk, but he's obviously one of the sharper knives in the drawers of the world. God knows what might occur to posters here should he show some financial interest in buying into their cloistered *Speaker's Corner" <LOL>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom