The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
why have you ignored my post? why are you starting a new conversation before finishing the other?
Are you familiar with the concept of plate spinning? I use this analogy because functioning adults can do more than one thing at the same time such as right here where a co-existent commentary from Apex is one of the plates and what you were previously discussing is one of the many being discussed. They are different plates, in the air at the same time.

Are you familiar with the concept of plate spinning? I use this analogy because functioning adults can do more than one thing at the same time such as right here where a co-existent commentary from Apex is one of the plates and what you were previously discussing is one of the many being discussed. They are different plates, in the air at the same time.

He wouldn't have replied. He has history. I just usually let it go though.

You do kind of have to laugh at the people on here sat in luxury themselves in their armchairs or expensive desk chairs professing that they know how to run the world better than most don't you.
Was Elon a massive problem or topic before he looked at Twitter? typical political stirring up the past to bring the enemy down?
Sexual Harassment? do we know the full details of this? maybe she was very young or saw a blank cheque for herself I don't know?
Some posters on hear have mastered the art of typing a lot while committing to nothing, much like Amber and her Pledge vs donate ruse lol.

What do you all think is going to change if the Elon Twitter deal goes through? something or nothing?

You do kind of have to laugh at the people on here sat in luxury themselves in their armchairs or expensive desk chairs professing that they know how to run the world better than most don't you.
Was Elon a massive problem or topic before he looked at Twitter? typical political stirring up the past to bring the enemy down?
Sexual Harassment? do we know the full details of this? maybe she was very young or saw a blank cheque for herself I don't know?
Some posters on hear have mastered the art of typing a lot while committing to nothing, much like Amber and her Pledge vs donate ruse lol.

What do you all think is going to change if the Elon Twitter deal goes through? something or nothing?
Just LOL if this isn't your third account and you can't even be bothered to change your posting style.

Noobs.

fake e: mods must condemn etc etc

Just to be sure I understand this, you're saying at a time when he needed to get his workers to put in extra hours, he stayed and worked with them so that they had no choice but to do extra hours?

Do you work in a position where you have a boss? Do you know what it's like to have the boss stand by you? It doesn't encourage fun, great, friendly work environment, it creates, no time to breath, must work 200 percent, environment.

Good on Elon, but have the guts to admit that you're praising a guy that uses technics to force the lowest paid workers to work more hours than they would, while being pally with them as he is the only one who benefits from those extra hours.

I imagine those staff, being forced to put more hours in, would rather he just hired another 10 members, rather than stand beside them, "encouraging" them to work into the night.

It's a genius move. Saves Elon from hiring more, and gets the staff to have to work. We'll played from Elon. I imagine he'd love to have someone like you working for him. Forces you to put extra hours into the night, and you praise him for standing beside you when he does that.

I imagine you must also be praising him as those staff got to do extra hours while they are struggling to pay their bills. Just what they needed. More hours so that they can afford to live. "The kids can make their own way home, make their own tea, daddy Elon is giving us over time tonight. Rent will be paid this month. Much generous. Such a helpful man"

Next you'll be telling us how generous he is because he buys the team pizza on the last Friday of the month out of his own pocket.

And before you go dismissing the comments as lefty hating on Elon.

For the most part I don't mind him, liked him a lot more a few years ago. A little less each day lately unfortunately since he went with this stupid twitter idea. I made money thanks from his tweets, and hope to again in future. Long live the messiah that is Elon. I also (before Boris) have always liked the Conservative government, though voted lib Dems, I've been as happy with cons as I could be (until Boris)

The average Tesla worker you think is struggling to pay their bills? Do you believe you know what you're talking about? Average salary is $100k by the way

Apex comes across as a one trick pony tbh, If he can't bring trump into the conversation it's just not worth it for him?
Are you struggling to read. In my last post to roar, I don't seem to remember mentioning trump. Then you say I only bring up trump or don't bother.

Interesting reading skills you have there plasmahal.

He wouldn't have replied. He has history. I just usually let it go though.
Happily get to it later. Currently just checked into a new hotel in Orlando (the villa was only for the first 2 weeks of our trip) so been busy and unable to read much other than the latest few posts when I get a quiet moment in a queue, or waiting for partner to finish shopping etc.

But from quickly reading your post, it seems you also weren't on this forum/thread for a couple days, and also totally missed all the new content of those praising Elon entirely for his wealth, unable to allow the thought that he may have not been entirely responsible/deserving of the 250 billion wealth he had.

What is interesting, is how there's a certain cliche on here that although they disagree with each other, they never ever will publicly do it. You see this group that all supports say severe anti abortion rules. One of that group posts, I had abortion because the aliens of the flat earth said it from rockafella rules blah blah blah. You'll never see that cliche comment and say "this is totally wrong" because it matches their anti abortion stance.

Any way, checked in, unpacked. Going to the pool for a bit.

He doesn't even own a house, he basically just works to make his companies successful. Do you think he even views what he's doing as "work"? It's just his life.

Yes apparently he sold his 7 houses in California in 2021, he worked so hard to make his companies a success he owned 7 houses in one state at the same time. You'll be telling us he lives below the poverty line next. Man have you drunk the Musk-aid :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
seriously guys I don't see the big scandal tbh
You're treating Elon as if he's Tony Montana or something? He's buying into a nerdy millennial app where you post your thoughts of the moment.
Are people going to be forced into following the right leaning people or are all teh echo chambers going to remain intact?

Are you struggling to read. In my last post to roar, I don't seem to remember mentioning trump. Then you say I only bring up trump or don't bother.

Interesting reading skills you have there plasmahal.

Is that account plasmahal? Did he get banned? The one account I had on ignore, wondered why I hadn't been seeing the reveal hidden posts button for a while.

strange people, did someone on here abuse you all and you have mental scars?
I guess chatting on here isn't the same as chatting to randoms in a group on Facebook?

Are we all adults here or am I msging children? I'm 49 i'm ashamed to admit.
I feel as if i'm back at high school here tbh, but having fun with it pmsl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom