The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
No extremists on Twitter... and if there are they are banned.....

Well Twitter sees no issue with this tweet. And its still up now. I won't link it as swears. This would be considered hate speech in the UK and so illegal.

saka-race.jpg

saka-twitter-reply.jpg

Outstanding. It’s chaps like this that make me realise that despite all of mankind’s achievements, we have so much more evolution ahead of us.

Soldato
Is there something wrong with me, in that upon seeing content like above, I just mentally filter it out and just move on? Like, just words man, leave them to it, they look stupid and probably a good thing it's up there to show the world what they are instead of hiding it.

Not even worth challenging as it causes pile ons and draws attention.

What happens if you hide all of that stuff, does it make it not exist anymore? Course it doesn't.

If you don't like nasty words, the internet is not and never will be the place for you.

8LS9GTU.png

On Facebook since 2021 by the way. Quick, call Media Matters
I'm not sure but I guess there is a difference when it's directed at someone so clearly. Though I don't know who that FB post is referring to.

Perhaps one of the mods on here can confirm the situation, but I'm guessing the g word in those posts are allowed, and users seem to think so too as they have blurred out the f word only. However, perhaps the mods won't allow you to call a user those words in the post?

Last edited:
"now who is diving"

Clearly about football, a fan calling an opposition player that
which player? Do you think you're proving my point wrong here by being unable to point to anyone specific.

Do you disagree and think that the mods will let you call me that term? try it, i wont report you

God please let the below xeet be true

tI72C5f.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
"now who is diving"

Clearly about football, a fan calling an opposition player that

Yeah it was obviously a post directed at a black football player posted on Facebook and left on there since 2021. There are others too using the same term. However it's Twitter, because Rocket Man bad, that gets singled out.

which player? Do you think you're proving my point wrong here by being unable to point to anyone specific.

Do you disagree and think that the mods will let you call me that term? try it, i wont report you

God please let the below xeet be true

tI72C5f.jpeg

No one called you anything, are you drunk?

Last edited:
Soldato
You do know they just hover round him like flies for interaction on their content don't you? It's literally their income stream.

I'd throw my panties at Elon for £50k a year. Beats my actual job. Hell, got me thinking about it now.

Caporegime
You do know they just hover round him like flies for interaction on their content don't you? It's literally their income stream.

I'd throw my panties at Elon for £50k a year. Beats my actual job. Hell, got me thinking about it now.

This is why the western economy that I
Is seemingly just built on advertising now is utterly stupid.

It seems like advertising is now the most valuable and important thing ever. **** the actual product, or making anything good.

Last edited:
Fubsy is right here. If you ever look at the stuff people post on Musks tweets its truly sickening.
His simps in particular seem so extreme, its like they have no personal self respect.
Bit like those who try to compensate by pumping arm muscles then comment on others skinny arms. Almost always a sign of people with low self respect trying to compensate.

I always wondered if he had given stuff away to people before based on tweets and this was simply people trying to stand out to him.
But I never found any evidence of him doing so.

This is why the western economy that I
Is seemingly just built on advertising now is utterly stupid.

It seems like advertising is now the most valuable and important thing ever. **** the actual product, or making anything good.

Its also got significantly worse since influencers became a massive thing.

A guy I follow on youtube for solar stuff clearly gets loads of stuff thrown at him. Inserts Hilti comments into his videos. Then surprise surprise he did a video of a van load of Hilti gear arriving with a "OMG where am I going to put it all!!"

Soldato
After removing headlines because he claimed this would improve aesthetics, Musk has now completely backflipped and announced he's restoring them.

His fanbois are simping like he just invented cold fusion.

Elon's time line is almost unreadable due to the sycophants falling over themselves to stick their tongue the furthest up his ****. Clearly none of them have any self respect, no one should be worshiped the way they worship him, its a cult to these people.

Permabanned
Elon's time line is almost unreadable due to the sycophants falling over themselves to stick their tongue the furthest up his ****. Clearly none of them have any self respect, no one should be worshiped the way they worship him, its a cult to these people.

And people wonder why Musk acts the way he does. I’m sure that it’s easy to develop a God complex when you’re surrounded by sycophants.

Soldato
This thread cracks me up. Elon is out there winning and you lot are typing paragraphs annoyed that he has fans lmaoo

Bit like those who try to compensate by pumping arm muscles then comment on others skinny arms. Almost always a sign of people with low self respect trying to compensate.

Had a great session yesterday, did chin ups with +30kg for 5 reps, not bad for a 36 year old. If you want help with a training routine or diet hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom