The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread cracks me up. Elon is out there winning and you lot are typing paragraphs annoyed that he has fans lmaoo

Had a great session yesterday, did chin ups with +30kg for 5 reps, not bad for a 36 year old. If you want help with a training routine or diet hit me up.

Sure thanks dude when I want beta advice I certainly will.

I have a bit of an expert available however, my son in law is an airforce PT instructor and crossfit champion.

Elon is out there winning
LOL!

8715c1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah of course its the MSM Elon and not your disastrous handling of Twitter that has advertisers taking their money elsewhere. Maybe start a GoFundMe. He's starting to sound paranoid.

I mean we've established there's hateful content on every social media platform, it's just one is no longer being controlled by the Democrats via the FBI. Weird how he gets all this negative press and advertisers pulling out, just before an election year too.

Soldato
Soldato
I mean we've established there's hateful content on every social media platform, it's just one is no longer being controlled by the Democrats via the FBI. Weird how he gets all this negative press and advertisers pulling out, just before an election year too.

Take your conspiracy nonsense elsewhere will you.

Soldato
...it's just one is no longer being controlled by the Democrats via the FBI.
Can you post some legitimate and reliable sources that show sound factual proof the FBI was controlling Twitter and to what extent? Thanks :)

P.s - Still waiting for those sources that back up your statement that Elon is 'winning' (with Twitter) though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom