The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
There was no implication, I think you know that and you've simply resorted to lying.

Then why use him?
Yeah, shame really, instead we're left with what we see here, people who can't remain honest in their posting.

Really? You'd be happy for him to rip to shreds these figures you support? You think Harris was bad, have you actually watched when he went after people? It was a blood bath.
I think Elon has political views, Elon isn't a registered Republican though, he voted Democrat, he will vote based on how he feels about a particular candidate at that time. I also do that, I've voted for 3 different parties since I was 18.

I don't care who you say you voted for. We know your politics from who you support. You have said you think Trump was a good president and you want him re-elected. That tells everyone all they need to know.

As for Elon, do you think we are that naive? You don't tell people to vote for a political party in an election if you don't want that party to win. He is a Republican now, that's fine, he can be whatever he wants, just don't try and say he's apolitical though be3cause he's anything but that.
I think you seek to put him in extremist positions to discredit him, fortunately most of us have the intelligence to spot this. Again, dishonesty.

He replied to a tweet "you have said the actual truth". That tweet was saying that Jews are supporting the great replacement of whites with non whites. So full on anti-sematic trope that has been used for decades mixed with far right conspiracy nonsense. Now you likely might agree with that statement. That doesn't mean it isn't extremist nonsense.
I'm not sure you know what "my politics" actually are lol.

Oh I think I do.
I don't rate Sam Harris at all, each to their own though. He clearly doesn't actually support free speech.

Then you clearly don't know anything about Sam Harris and likely don't like him because he spoke out so loudly about Trump and the anti democratic lunatic fringe, which is now the mainstream Republican Party.

Last edited:
Soldato
Then why use him?

I watched the video on speech and linked it at a time that I agreed with. Are you okay? I wrote "Same." Why are you saying I "used" him? It was a point related to free speech that I agreed with.

Really? You'd be happy for him to rip to shreds these figures you support? You think Harris was bad, have you actually watched when he went after people? It was a blood bath.

Yes of course. The thing is though, you've decided to weaponise a hypothetical fantasy where Christopher Hitchens is ripping to shreds people "I support", even though you really have no idea who or what I support, or what Christopher Hitchens views on things would be today.

I don't care who you say you voted for. We know your politics from who you support. You have said you think Trump was a good president and you want him re-elected. That tells everyone all they need to know.

Yet I'm not that involved with American politics, I don't spend much time thinking about it or reading about it. I think the world was a better place when Trump was President, he got things done. I think Biden is a puppet and a mouth piece, he's not authentic and neither is the party he represents.

As for Elon, do you think we are that naive? You don't tell people to vote for a political party in an election if you don't want that party to win. He is a Republican now, that's fine, he can be whatever he wants, just don't try and say he's apolitical though be3cause he's anything but that.

Again Colonel_Klinck you've invented another position for me that I didn't state. I didn't say Elon was apolitical, I said he has political views, yet they're fluid because he's open minded. Your views are basically set in stone, you're not open to listening or learning or adjusting your opinion. Markedly different to Christopher Hitchens by the way.

He replied to a tweet "you have said the actual truth". That tweet was saying that Jews are supporting the great replacement of whites with non whites. So full on anti-sematic trope that has been used for decades mixed with far right conspiracy nonsense. Now you likely might agree with that statement. That doesn't mean it isn't extremist nonsense.

Elon's point I think, and one I agree with, is the irony of some Western Jewish groups supporting illegal mass migration into Western countries by groups of people, who it turns out, hate Jews.

You've made this to be about some weird conspiracy and then assigned it to him, it's all you know how to do; assign extremist positions to people you dislike then attack them based on that false position.

Oh I think I do.

No, you really don't lol.

Then you clearly don't know anything about Sam Harris and likely don't like him because he spoke out so loudly about Trump and the anti democratic lunatic fringe, which is now the mainstream Republican Party.

Sam Harris states he supports free speech perhaps, yet his actions show he does not. Meanwhile Elon Musk is currently in Israel having spent time with Benjamin Netanyahu and shown the places where the October 7th attacks happened, because despite you and some disingenuous insidious groups assigning him an anti-semitic position, his actions show he is not.

Last edited:
Soldato
You know what I'm not going to drag this off topic by arguing whether Hitch would approve of Trump or Elon.

However

Elon's point I think, and one I agree with, is the irony of some Western Jewish groups supporting illegal mass migration into Western countries by groups of people, who it turns out, hate Jews.

You've made this to be about some weird conspiracy and then assigned it to him, it's all you know how to do; assign extremist positions to people you dislike then attack them based on that false position.

So you do indeed agree with the Jews being behind the great replacement. Why am I not shocked :rolleyes:

I think this Jewish person puts it better than I could

and what is he even doing there? He's acting like he's some head of state putting himself in the middle of these situations. Don't see any other captains of industry doing this.

Soldato
You know what I'm not going to drag this off topic by arguing whether Hitch would approve of Trump or Elon.

Ok

However

So you do indeed agree with the Jews being behind the great replacement. Why am I not shocked :rolleyes:

You have YET AGAIN created a strawman argument to attack. I have no idea what "the great replacement" is lmao. I suspect neither does Elon. He was referring to *some* Jewish groups supporting mass illegal migration. Not THE JEWS being behind something loool. Stop trying to turn everyone you hate into a ******* Nazi.

I think this Jewish person puts it better than I could

I think the cat I walked past on the way to the supermarket earlier on could put things better than you could.

and what is he even doing there? He's acting like he's some head of state putting himself in the middle of these situations. Don't see any other captains of industry doing this.

Probably was invited because outside of people who are absolutely mental most world leaders respect and admire him for his achievements and knowledge. They want his insight and understand that having a good working relationship with him is mutually beneficial.

Last edited:
Probably was invited because outside of people who are absolutely mental most world leaders respect and admire him for his achievements and knowledge. They want his insight and understand that having a good working relationship with him is mutually beneficial.
lol

did you get confused with the question he asked? do you prefer it was simplified further so you don't get confused and answer something else?

Permabanned

Musk’s crisis strategy:

1) Design an overly complex and impractical solution
2) Imply that the real hero is a pedophile

Caporegime
I think the world was a better place when Trump was President, he got things done.
scooby-doo-mask-reveal-meme-template-ewaig.jpg

Soldato
Musk has set a world record for lost wealth

In the last 12 months he has lost $200 billion in wealth, the largest loss for a single person in history

That's what happens when your wealth is basically a pumped Ponzi scheme and what goes up must come down

Last edited:
Caporegime
In the last 12 months he has lost $200 billion in wealth, the largest loss for a single person in history

Source? As far as I can tell Musk was only ever worth around $220bn at his highest, and is now worth around $190bn. That may be the largest "loss" but it's not $200bn.

That's what happens when your wealth is basically a pumped Ponzi scheme and what goes up must come down

Share prices are not a Ponzi scheme, but there has been some very obvious overvaluing of some of the major sources of Musk's wealth.

Caporegime

Doesn't matter. It is all imaginary anyway apparently.

Soldato

He's worth $242.5bn as of today, quite easily the highest net worth individual. His wealth has increased by $60bn since April this year, more than the total cost of Twitter. Standard Grim5 post, completely fictitious and he hasn't bothered fact checking whatever dumb source he got it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom