The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
He's worth $242.5bn as of today, quite easily the highest net worth individual. His wealth has increased by $60bn since April this year, more than the total cost of Twitter. Standard Grim5 post, completely fictitious and he hasn't bothered fact checking whatever dumb source he got it from.

Which begs the question of why he needed a bunch of high interest loans to buy Twitter in the first place, why he hasn't now paid them off or why he cares about having advertisers on the platform...

Caporegime
Share prices are not a Ponzi scheme

Not sure about that. The entire world economy is essentially one big pyramid scheme.

Soldato
Some are, some aren't. Broadly I'd suggest these days share prices based on wildly optimistic future expectations of new tech are more ponzi than those based on historical, proven profit.

Soldato
You could have Google'd but Forbes, GWR, Fox don't believe it's fictitious...

In the last 12 months he has lost $200 billion in wealth, the largest loss for a single person in history

Published January 1, 2023 8:55am EST

Soldato
Published January 1, 2023 8:55am EST
331 days, 6 hours, 28 minutes and 39 seconds - closer to 12 months than isn't.

But nice deflect, did you read the article that shows Musk losing between $180-200bn? Have you got any thoughts on this other than deflection?

Edit - 331 days, 6 hours, 29 minutes and 34 seconds now...

Last edited:
Musk almost certainly wouldn't be number one if gates and Bezos both hadn't got divorced and also gave away big chunks.

Musk did give away a load as well. But in typical musk way he gave it to his own charity for AI type stuff.

Musks problem is that almost all his wealth is in Tesla*. And thats vastly over priced when you factor in all the legacy automakers.
Right now it is hanging onto that cult following. Its going to burst sooner or later.

*And he promises the cultists to not sell much of that.

*And he promises the cultists to not sell much of that.
This in my opinion is his biggest issue.

He can't sell much, else the worry that is set in that tesla is over priced may spread quickly and panic owners and get them to sell quickly too, causing a huge dump. Elon has to create reasons he's selling stock he "doesn't want to sell" so not to cause panic. But as soon as he tries to get any significant amount of tesla stock sold, his wealth drops before he can do that.

That's not to say though that he still wouldn't be stinking rich. It's just on paper atm, as roar likes to point out when Elon's wealth drops. Funny he doesn't point that out when Elon's wealth increases.

Soldato
You have YET AGAIN created a strawman argument to attack. I have no idea what "the great replacement" is lmao. I suspect neither does Elon. He was referring to *some* Jewish groups supporting mass illegal migration. Not THE JEWS being behind something loool. Stop trying to turn everyone you hate into a ******* Nazi.
Sorry I simply don't believe you.

Elon knows exactly what it is and yet he still replied and promoted that post.

here is the post, notice the wording, its not some Jewish groups. Its an old anti-semitic trope, as old as it gets and has been thrown at Jews for centuries.

Probably was invited because outside of people who are absolutely mental most world leaders respect and admire him for his achievements and knowledge. They want his insight and understand that having a good working relationship with him is mutually beneficial.

He just has to insert himself in everything. Is he an elected presentative? I could maybe understand if he had some expertise in this area but he has no more than any person with zero experience. He's just an attention whore.

Last edited:

here is the post, notice the wording, its not some Jewish groups. Its an old anti-semitic trope, as old as it gets and has been thrown as jews for centuries.

He just has to insert himself in everything. Is he an elected presentative? I could maybe understand if he had some expertise in this area but he has no more than any person with zero experience. He's just an attention whore.
Isn't it obvious to everyone other than roar?

Elon went because Elon messed up with his tweet.

No other reason. Elon wouldn't be there right now if not for that.

This isn't world leaders saying, you know who we need to come do a photo op, it's Elon Musk.

This is Elon Musk saying "everyone hates me for being a ****, I need to do a photo op to fool simple minded fools"

Look at the trump upside down bible example, or the trump saluting north Korea army photo, or trump caressing the wall in Israel photo.

It's to fool simple minded people.

Roar thinks it's because world leaders admire him and want his expertise...

Each day this thread goes further away from being about Elon's latest mistakes, to being about what funny view can roar take to give us laughs and joy.

Probably was invited because outside of people who are absolutely mental most world leaders respect and admire him for his achievements and knowledge. They want his insight and understand that having a good working relationship with him is mutually beneficial.

Israel's president has told Elon Musk he has "an important role" in preventing antisemitism, which both he and his social media platform X have been accused of promoting.
Addressing the entrepreneur, Isaac Herzog said social media "including some you lead - harbor so much of the age-old disease of antisemitism".

Yes clearly because they admire him for achievements and knowledge. They clearly want his insight.

jesus **** roar how far up his back side do you need to be.

Soldato

here is the post, notice the wording, its not some Jewish groups. Its an old anti-semitic trope, as old as it gets and has been thrown as jews for centuries.

Maybe you should take your issues up with the head of the Jewish state who invited him there and who doesn't share your views. What would he know though.

Soldato
Maybe you should take your issues up with the head of the Jewish state who invited him there and who doesn't share your views. What would he know though.

You mean that crook Netanyahu? A man as corrupt as it gets, has tried to put himself above the judiciary so as to not be held to account for his corruption. Has joined forces with ultra nationalists who want to seize all of the West Bank and Gazza and aren't much better than Hamas. I don't think he is the person you go to for a judgement of someone's character. Though you likely think he's a stand up guy and his partners are also.

Last edited:
Read again. The point is that it was the (slightly over) 12 months prior to January this year it's talking about, not the last 12 months.
0kcTimT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom