The Outer Worlds (Obsidian)

Soldato
Welcome to the future - try not to break it.

The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division. Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.

Caporegime
Jesus the sudden influx of Post-Apocalypse games is jarring, but i don't care. This in particular looks amazing, Rage 2 looks great, Farcry New Dawn is probably trash, but i'll give it time and hopefully Borderlands 3 has some news soon.

Soldato
OP
A nice preemptive strike against Starfield too potentially? Sure, we have no idea what kind of tone Bethesda will be going for with that, but I do like the idea that this might steal some of Starfield's thunder, just for mischief's sake.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
A nice preemptive strike against Starfield too potentially? Sure, we have no idea what kind of tone Bethesda will be going for with that, but I do like the idea that this might steal some of Starfield's thunder, just for mischief's sake.

well we know what "look" it will have, a buggy crappy one using the good ole trusty creation engine.

now on to this, looks good and sounds like it could be a fun ride, and dlc is easy to add as its just more planets, wonder how the zetans will work :p

Man of Honour
Looks absolutely superb, 2019 shaping up to be a good year for RPGs, I'm guessing this will only be on the windows store?

Edit: ah no, scrap that question, I see its on steam

Caporegime
They really need to add a lowered weapon stance, i'm really bored of the immersion break in 99% of games that don't have it. It's just jarring to have you're gun out up people's noses while you dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom