The "Post your pictures here" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
bluesnow.jpg

Shot from the passenger seat of my pals car stuck in Scotland on Monday. If I could have been arsed getting out it would have been frames better LOL

Soldato
Nice work everyone :)

Nice set of bird shots throttle. All this week it has been foggy here so the light has been rubbish, although the sun has come out this afternoon \o/

A "re-visit", only the frost was melting as I took the pics :(

Associate
Superb bird shots there Throttle. It's nice to see shots of the nuthatch and the dunnock which are two birds i've yet to see here in N.Ireland. I did see a blackcap today in the garden which was a first for me. Great time of the year for the lesser seen birds to venture into the garden looking for food :)

cheers Squeezo, love your icy birch shot 5 great texture & detail

thanks Rojin, i know what you mean about catching the frost. I been working loads of hours and i just wish i could get a few hours to catch the views befor it all turns to mush. My next day off is monday so fingers crossed for some shots

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
Wow some fantastic shots!

Your all an inspiration .. well for a novice anyway :D

Hate not having snow now :( photos look a lot better with snow!

Mp4

Soldato
On the way to work this morning, the dawn light was really nice, lent a pinkish glow to everything..

A couple from Vauxhall bridge
I have always loved Battersea Power station, it really is an iconic building..

5247041931_e8d900744d.jpg

5247042551_34bf8a36f8.jpg

Then on the way home, from Regents Park

5247043097_83eab554dd.jpg

And one more from just along from Battersea bridge, this was at a higher ISO and you can see where the S95 struggles a little bit, even with a tabletop tripod..

5247044769_14c38be3cd.jpg

Thought it was about time I stopped asking questions and posted some pictures :D

Soldato
On the way to work this morning, the dawn light was really nice, lent a pinkish glow to everything..

A couple from Vauxhall bridge
I have always loved Battersea Power station, it really is an iconic building..
Thought it was about time I stopped asking questions and posted some pictures :D

Great photos! Really like the last one especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom