• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 7900 XT(X) Owners Thread.

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo Can you say how many Nitro XTXs you've sold? Not seen them available anywhere else in the UK yet, seems like OcuK have them on lockdown atm. :D

I am good at my job! ;)

But yes I've had exclusivity pretty much in whole of Europe, over 500 shipped out the OcUK warehouse now, got another 500 due this month. :)

I do not mess about! :)

Associate
Bit the bullet and ordered an XTX Nitro+ last night - order still showing as "ordered" though. Should be a good step up from my Radeon VII. Will have to redo my watercooling before installing and testing it though. :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Bit the bullet and ordered an XTX Nitro+ last night - order still showing as "ordered" though. Should be a good step up from my Radeon VII. Will have to redo my watercooling before installing and testing it though. :D
Phone up and ask when it'll be dispatched and it'll probably be today if you are in luck. If you leave it and wait, might be a few days based off mine and a few others here experiences.

Associate
just installed my sapphire xtx did a run of 3dmark and got an average of 70 and a high of 86, is my card ok or do i need to stress the card more
what did you run, firestrike extreme stress test or just the benchmark? asus MBA does fine in benches, but when it's down to stress test it reaches 110C in the fifth loop of fire strike extreme

Associate
It won't be power limited as it is one of the few XT cards with 3x 8-Pin connector, were also expecting those to arrive next week and will cover all back orders. :)
That will be a good one. It will be interesting to see how close it will reach the xtx.

Soldato
Has anyone got any experience with the powercolor 7900xt Hellhound? For an extra £10 it SEEMS better than the stock cooler although I cant find any info regarding temps or noise?

Not keen on the looks but i'm pushing my budget as it is.

Caporegime
Has anyone got any experience with the powercolor 7900xt Hellhound? For an extra £10 it SEEMS better than the stock cooler although I cant find any info regarding temps or noise?

Not keen on the looks but i'm pushing my budget as it is.
For an extra tenner it’s worth it. Slightly higher power limit than MBA and a better cooler. not a huge difference between them though.

Soldato
For an extra tenner it’s worth it. Slightly higher power limit than MBA and a better cooler. not a huge difference between them though.
I'll keep searching.... I prefer the looks of the MBA to be honest and if temps aren't much better i might just get the MBA.

The dream would be a 7900xt Nitro+ and I could just about squeeze it into the budget but does anyone know when OcUK will be getting them?

Caporegime
I'll keep searching.... I prefer the looks of the MBA to be honest and if temps aren't much better i might just get the MBA.

The dream would be a 7900xt Nitro+ and I could just about squeeze it into the budget but does anyone know when OcUK will be getting them?
I think Gibbo mentioned they are due soon but don’t quote me on that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom