The Rangers Saga and Fallout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
This is hilarious, an excerpt from an STV interview:

PS: Have you ever misled the supporters by telling them what they want to hear?

CG: Never

PS: Never?

CG: Never

PS: You are clear about that?

CG: Yes

PS: What about when you said Manchester United were in favour of Rangers moving to the Premiership? They’ve clearly stated they were against it.

CG: The spokesman did.

PS: So you told Rangers fans Man Utd were supportive of Rangers moving to the English Premiership. Manchester United say they are opposed to it.

CG: So Sir Alex Ferguson wouldn’t like to see Rangers in his league? Who is Manchester United? You define Manchester United.

PS: Who at Manchester United told you that you were wanted in the Premiership?

CG: I’ve had discussions with a number of clubs.

PS: Who at Manchester United told you that you were wanted in the Premiership?

CG: Well… why do we want to know that?

PS: I think there is evidence here that has been contradicted by Manchester United.

CG: It’s been contradicted by a spokesperson from Manchester United.

PS: So is that spokesman not speaking for the club?

CG: My lawyers, who are advising on Rangers going into the UK, have been speaking to a number of clubs, representatives of clubs, to owners of clubs.

I am absolutely very, very clear, from the discussions I’ve had with various people who are speaking to football clubs who would welcome Rangers to play in the English football league.

PS: Can you tell us which clubs?

CG: No. I don’t want to prejudice this club’s chance of playing in England by disclosing stuff prematurely.

PS: What about when Imran Ahmad told Rangers supporters talks with the Dallas Cowboys were going well?

CG: Well they are. I’ve got an email now if you want to read it after this interview from Dallas Cowboys.

PS: The Dallas Cowboys have previously told us there were no such talks.

CG: I don’t care, Peter, what they’ve said. I’ve just told you categorically, in front of the camera, when this interview finishes, I will show you an email where we are invited to go to Dallas Cowboys. The email came in three days ago.

So either believe me or not. If you don’t believe me, you’re entitled. But I’ll show you and then I want you, separately, to apologise on camera to say you were wrong about Dallas Cowboys, OK?

So far, STV has not been shown the email from the Dallas Cowboys.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/...-manchester-united-and-dallas-cowboys-claims/

Keep hearing there's going to be big news on Thursday. Please, your noodly holiness, let them be going into administration again.

Soldato
Stv also said that the assets where transfered from Sevco 5088 to sevco scotland, contradicting chucky's claim that sevco 5088 never had the assets (sevco 5088 having involvement with Craig Whyte):

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/...-manchester-united-and-dallas-cowboys-claims/

Reading from duff and duffer that's not the case. If Whyte has such a solid case why is he crying to the media. Why is there no court case even now.
Here is an extract from the D&P interim report dated 10 July 2012:

"4.1 The Club continued to trade under the control of the Joint Administrators up to the date of the sale of the business and assets of the Company to Sevco on 14 June 2012."

"Sevco" is defined in the report as: "Sevco Scotland Limited of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

In the D&P final report dated 27 September 2012, they stated:

"7.1 A detailed outline of the marketing process undertaken by the Joint Administrators which preceded the sale of the business, history and certain assets of the Club to Newco on 14 June 2012, was provided in the previous report to creditors dated 10 July 2012."

"Newco" is defined in this report as "The Rangers Football Club Limited (Formerly Sevco Scotland Limited) of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

Heard a couple of weeks ago that the media were going to go after green and here it is.

Still don't trust him 100% but then after Whyte I'd be insane to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom