The Rumour Mill, who do you want/think your club will sign/sell this summer

Soldato
Gilly said:
Aren't you a Tyke? :/
:D
Of course, but it's kinda wierd for me.

I always think you should support either your home town club or who your Dad supports.

For me this is Barnsley (home town) and then Barnsley & Arsenal because my Dad has always liked them for his second team. So I guess it's just stuck.

But obviously if it came to Barnsley Vs. Arsenal then it's Barnsley ;)

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
On a lighter note, I notice you haven't posted in the Euro qualifiers thread Boom, how did the World Champions get on last night?;)
Didnt notice there was a thread tbh. :p

Yeah, it was 1-1. Poor showing from us.
But, the thing is, regardless of the result, we won the WC. England didnt. ;) ;) :p

Soldato
Well here in lincs we dont get many arsenal fans, but the place absolutely CRAWLS with Scallies and Newcastle fans.
Quite a few Spurs as well.
Dont get me wrong, lot of man U as well.

Soldato
kdd said:
I'm really looking forward to seeing Baptista for Arsenal, big powerful midfield player the type of Arsenal haven't had since paddy left. Got rid of 2 malcontents and got 2 top drawer players that were both well needed, and nicked one of Chelsea's best players into the bargain.

Reminds me more of Petit. But either way it is all good.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
bloodline76 said:
Reminds me more of Petit. But either way it is all good.
Yeah I didn't mean Baptista was a player just like vieira, just that since vieira left arsenal haven't had a powerful central midfield player. Petit was a defensive midfielder like vieira mind.

Back
Top Bottom