The Rumour Mill, who do you want/think your club will sign/sell this summer

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
Not even close. He won't even be the best CB at Arsenal, I'd take Toure over him any day of the week.

Not even close? He was always at least as good as Terry when he played for Chelsea, Toure is good but he is not at his peak yet, Rio on his day is superb but his brain sometimes fails on him at important times, Sol has lost his marbles and I can't think of any other CBs right now. I'd say he is up there if not the best over the last 3 years.

Permabanned
Gallas and Toure will make a formidable partnership, however if a team has a half decent targetman Wenger will be forced into playing Senderos as neither Gallas or Toure are that commanding in the air imo.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
G|mp said:
Do not feed the ABU's, you should know by now theres a new one every couple of months

Purleese.

EDIT: and surely it's ABC these days anyway, typical phoney man u fan self aggrandisation...

Last edited:
Soldato
kdd said:
BTW ripper i don't agree that what happens on the pitch is the be all and end of of football, and that is an extremely strange statement for a suposed man u fan.

I just had an absolutely huge reply to that ready to post, but then my knee hit my reboot switch so there goes that one. I cant be arsed to type it all up again as its not worth it.

But for someone who seems to have so many issues with the values of football clubs and such, i'm surprised you still support Arsenal, or are you French? One english player is it? Completely different topic but Arsenal fans are exactly the same (if not worse) by your reckoning. FC united fans stopped supporting the club due to behind the scenes issues, yet every week you watch your team of foreigners take to the pitch, and 9 times out of 10 (well, little less these days isn't it?) come away winners. I could say that you're not a "true fan" for supporting a French team in the English league, and should you suddenly find yourselves bottom of the league no doubt most people will blame the lack of English players in your team. Some may go as far as to stop supporting them, and if that ever happens again i'll just think they're as pathetic as the bunch of hippocrits that turned to FC united.

As a football fan 99.9% of your support goes to the 11 players that take to the pitch every saturday. Anyone who lets what goes on behind the scenes affect their support of a football team (not business) isn't worthy of my time.

To me what happens on the pitch is the be all and end all of a football club, its what gets fans excited, what makes them cry and what makes them swear at the tele.

Well i still managed to think of a lot to say. But to put it simply, i think you're talking ****. Get off your pedestal.

Oh, and as much as they deny it, FC united fans still listen to utd on the radio every week, praying for 3 more points. If you truly love football you can't just stop supporting a team and move on, deep down they still love man utd just as much.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Ripper^, what are you on about, if Arsenal are a French team for fielding Thierry Henry, then surely Manchester United must be a French team as well for fielding Mikael Silvestre?

C'est vrai, n'est pas?

kdd

kdd

Soldato
greenlizard0 said:
Some variation to what I've read here and in other news articles. It appears we received more money than I had thought :confused: (Arsenal).

I'm really looking forward to seeing Baptista for Arsenal, big powerful midfield player the type of Arsenal haven't had since paddy left. Got rid of 2 malcontents and got 2 top drawer players that were both well needed, and nicked one of Chelsea's best players into the bargain.

Man of Honour
JohnnyG said:
Surely everyone knows those FC United fans are the real Man.U. fans, that was the whole point in them doing I thought, just to prove that it matters more to them than everyone else.
icon14.gif

Permabanned
JohnnyG said:
Surely everyone knows those FC United fans are the real Man.U. fans, that was the whole point in them doing I thought, just to prove that it matters more to them than everyone else.

Tis true and a lot of them still go to OT because they have already bought season tickets

They just dont go along with all the sponsorship/corporate BS that goes hand in hand with the Glazers but they still support the 11 on the pitch

Soldato
kdd said:
Well my original point I stand by but after that i was just on a wind up. Sorry.

Ps. I like your sig, Cantona is a legend.

Nice cop out.

How did you manage to type all that drivel with no spine anyway? you got one of those pencil things you strap on your forehead or something?

kdd

kdd

Soldato
atpbx said:
Nice cop out.

How did you manage to type all that drivel with no spine anyway? you got one of those pencil things you strap on your forehead or something?

Oh too funny. Well it wasn't drivel actually, but true, clearly struck a nerve. I said i was on a wind up to be polite.
Well perhaps tempers are raised because it's very hot in the manchester borough of wolverhampton.

Permabanned
kdd said:
Oh too funny. Well it wasn't drivel actually, but true, clearly struck a nerve. I said i was on a wind up to be polite.
Well perhaps tempers are raised because it's very hot in the manchester borough of wolverhampton.

Lmao, you know absolutely **** all about me so if i was you i would STFU before i make myself look a fool

Does every Arsenal fan live in North London still?

Back
Top Bottom